Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

[Game Thread]Lakers @ Magic 12/20

Realgm boards members are saying that this game shows how overrated the Lakers are.

So, the Spurs were tired and the Lakers are overrated... The Magic aren't good, right?

this game was not so difficult. lakers did not really do anyting special. magic controlled the game, and i m sure, if the name was not lakers, magic would totally blow this team

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan-Aussie Magic:

Keep hating you wankers!

Magic are for real.

Nelson > Rondo

Gortat > than Memphis > a pile of rocks > Perkins

I hate Perkins, he thinks he is a superstar all of a sudden just because he starts at the center position.

quote:
Originally posted by OnlyIntelPosts:

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by rc0101:

leave it to the refs to decide the game

That was a good call.

This is why the last play should always belong to Turk at the end. Jameer Nelson cant even dribble around because he is so nervous.

You DO realize that were only in this game and have a chance to win because of Jameer Nelson, dont you???

This has been a great game, win or lose.

Yes I realize Jameer Nelson was awesome on the offensive end, yet he also let Derek Fisher light him up for 27. To me the point guard battle was equal, and it was actually Dwight Howard who got us in winning position.

Half of those points were against AJ. Jameer put this team on his shoulders in the third, basically likes he has been almost all year.

We do not win this game without the playmaking and the shots of Jameer Nelson, plain and simple

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

That was a good call.

This is why the last play should always belong to Turk at the end. Jameer Nelson cant even dribble around because he is so nervous.

You DO realize that were only in this game and have a chance to win because of Jameer Nelson, dont you???

Yes I realize Jameer Nelson was awesome on the offensive end, yet he also let Derek Fisher light him up for 27. To me the point guard battle was equal, and it was actually Dwight Howard who got us in winning position.

You mean when the defensive strategy was to double Kobe with Nelson and then Fisher was hitting spot up shots with no rotation on defense? Yeah, that's Jameer's fault.

He is the heart and soul of this team right now. Suck it up and face the facts you stupid panzee no good suck of a fan.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

That was a good call.

You're both wrong. We won because of Hedo.

LOL playmaking???

Cmon we all know Jameer Nelson is a stud on the offensive but he isnt a playmaker for this team.

Edit: What the **** are you guys talking about, it wasnt Jameer doubling Kobe it was one of the forwards. And with your logic, the only reason Meer is killing his last 4 games is because the magic are getting doubled leaving him open.

quote:

wow awesome!!! So who is "elite" now?

the Lakers and not the Magic. The Lakers just didn't execute right, they didn't play like normal. That's why they lost. It has nothing to do with the Magic playing better. I mean, the Magic didn't even make any improvements in the offseason, and they're not going to get a playoff spot with the new Raptors and 76ers around....

But to those with sense, nice bounce-back from that atrocious 2nd qtr, and how nice is it for Bryant going for 41 points and STILL have a -9 on the +/-, and STILL end up losing the game too....

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Realgm boards members are saying that this game shows how overrated the Lakers are.

So, the Spurs were tired and the Lakers are overrated... The Magic aren't good, right?

Did they throw in the excuse that the spurs and lakers were both on a 2nd of back to back lol

We WON! Great second half great effort by jameer and dwight in second half Hedo shut down ariza tonight also great job for a quiet 14/5/7 game sweet lew as always sweet we have a great team