Sign in to follow this  
Luke_FfS

Game Thread: Spurs @ Magic 12/18

Who got handles? Jameer got handles.

Guy is straight nasty and all of a sudden, he is the player emerging to try to shoot our way into keeping a lead without Dwight on the floor

quote:
Originally posted by magic berto:

quote:
Originally posted by DontPushMe:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by DontPushMe:

quote:

Why do people always insist that Cook's useless and fat? I'm betting at least some of you have way larger asses than him.

I don't favor Cookie that much but he deserves more credit than he's getting.

thats funny because i cant figure out for the life of me why anyone would defend him

explain to me what is good about him, if theres something good about him im missing it, all i can think of is him being a statue that thinks hes a #1 option, who is slow, out of shape, rebounds like a gaurd and plays like crap on defense... did i miss something?

Did you even watch the Utah game? He helped in securing a win there. Give the man credit when it is due and don't just post dumb stuff on a message board just for the sake of posting it.

were you one of the guys defending pat garrity when he was here? cook is garrity if garrity thought he was a #1 option

how many times can cook just stand there for a few seconds then jack up a contested 3 early in the shot clock without even thinking about passing before he loses his playing time, this guy SUCKS

What took you so long to reply?

And nice of you to avoid my question. You didn't watch the Utah game, did you? Don't talk about anything if you don't know crap.

ive been watching the game, if i spend too much time on this board i end up not paying enough attention to the game

and yes, i watched the utah game, cook made a few 3s, so did garrity every once and a while... now do we want to review how many times cook came in and DIDNT play decent? lets start with tonight