Sign in to follow this  
Luke_FfS

Game Thread: Spurs @ Magic 12/18

quote:
Originally posted by stan van luigi:

quote:
Originally posted by DontPushMe:

cook is such a bum, why do they insist on playing this guy?

i wish theyd at least try gortat and howard at the same time

against a slow team like the spurs would be the perfect chance to try it

Gortat and Howard at the same time should be tried against teams like Boston, etc. Van DUmby is not smart enough to think of that

Van Dumby? Really? You think it may be because we are playing a NBA championship caliber team and not the freakin Thunder and he doesn't want to let them off the mat?

quote:
Originally posted by magic berto:

Why do people always insist that Cook's useless and fat? I'm betting at least some of you have way larger asses than him.

I don't favor Cookie that much but he deserves more credit than he's getting.

thats funny because i cant figure out for the life of me why anyone would defend him

explain to me what is good about him, if theres something good about him im missing it, all i can think of is him being a statue that thinks hes a #1 option, who is slow, out of shape, rebounds like a gaurd and plays like crap on defense... did i miss something?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by magic berto:

Why do people always insist that Cook's useless and fat? I'm betting at least some of you have way larger asses than him.

I don't favor Cookie that much but he deserves more credit than he's getting.

thats funny because i cant figure out for the life of me why anyone would defend him

explain to me what is good about him, if theres something good about him im missing it, all i can think of is him being a statue that thinks hes a #1 option, who is slow, out of shape, rebounds like a gaurd and plays like crap on defense... did i miss something?

Nope, you covered it all pretty well

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

ESPN: .......well, they played the Hornets last night. Plus the Magic were at home. And this is the regular season, so who cares? Has Dwight won a playoff series yet?! They need 3 pt shooters.

Classic

quote:
Originally posted by DaveCorzineLives!:

quote:
Originally posted by stan van luigi:

quote:

cook is such a bum, why do they insist on playing this guy?

i wish theyd at least try gortat and howard at the same time

against a slow team like the spurs would be the perfect chance to try it

Gortat and Howard at the same time should be tried against teams like Boston, etc. Van DUmby is not smart enough to think of that

Van Dumby? Really? You think it may be because we are playing a NBA championship caliber team and not the freakin Thunder and he doesn't want to let them off the mat?

any more dumb comments DavidCorzine and you'll be my first ever on the ignore list