Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Is Darko a Hulk-a-maniac?

LMAO!! Watcha gonna do brother?! Is that Warrick that is trying to keep from losing it on the bench.

Many people feel that Darko has been a dissapointment but just think of all the entertainment he has brought to us.

I am not my friend...I wouldn't want to pay him 9-10mill a year, but then again, he would helps us a lot...

Defense...he is good, no question.

Shooting...he can shoot that mid jumper great and can spread the floor for Dwight(a little)

Rebounding...He can get us 7-8 more a game...

and you never know when he'll flip out and say he will murder the ref's..entertainment man...I like the guy...

Another thing, any memorabilia I might own of Darko/magic years would make sense again..

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

LMAO!! Is that Warrick that is trying to keep from losing it on the bench.

Quinton Ross. The even funnier reaction is Greg Buckner on the other side of him next to Jaric. I think he's geniunely scared that Darko is coming to sit next to him until Jaric starts laughing.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Shooting...he can shoot that mid jumper great and can spread the floor for Dwight(a little)

this was the "pre-bhill-darko", he was the perfect fit next to dwight until a moron tried to make przybila out of him.

I want to know how he manages to keep a straight face. If I did that I would crack up laughing at myself by the time I got to the bench.

KITNO, Buckner looks like he is trying to pretend nothing is going on as though he is safe as long as he doesn't look directly at Darko.

Crazy Serb, I think you need to give up your screen name so that Darko can take rightful ownership of it.

I'd take Darko back but not at $6 mill a year...

The guy is hilarious but I really wonder about his mental stability.

The only thing that could have made that better is if he was playing the Magic and when he does it he has a Superman logo on his chest.