Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

Game Thread: Magic @ Suns 12/12

quote:
Originally posted by hilltopper06:

My stream locked up too, was Shard uncontested on that 3? Why not go to the rim for 2? Close to 3 seconds is long enough to catch on the move and drive to the basket.

He had to throw up and ugly shot, nobody could get in good position.

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

they should sent it down low to the warlock. they'd never see it coming

true, during the late 4th qtr there was a play where Gortat was near the rim and he was waiting for the pass to lay it in or dunk it, but either Hedo or Lewis passed it to the top of the key instead. Idiotic play.

A clear sign they're not used to playing with Gortat and the man looked so solid.

Our bench doesn't suck, Dumby sucks.

tough loss. hopefully howard is ok. i still dont understand why he commits such obvious goal tending plays. he had 4-5 of them that were obviously on their way down...had the suns missed just one of those attemps-we would have won the game.

Great game for us. Missed way too many shots in the third and we should've wen't for the two at the end (bad call) but overall, good effort. Gortat should receive a lot more playing time and I think that this game proves it. **** Grant Hill and his bummed *** ankle.

quote:
Originally posted by BLUEHEART:

yes we should go inside no reason to try 3

yeah, whatever Stan drew up, if anything, sucked

why in the world would u end up with such a difficult and long 3? Plenty of time to go for a dunk or a layup, and u got the chance to get a foul called and go to the line

I know everyone here loves him but this man clearly is no coach to get this team to the top

From rotoworld...

quote:
Dwight Howard left Orlando's game against the Suns on Friday night with soreness in his left knee.

Howard left with 8:36 left in the third period and finished with 19 points on 8-of-12 shooting with seven rebounds. In addition to the knee problem, he also is said to be suffering from an oblique strain. Consider him day-to-day for now and hope that the injury isn't serious if you own him.