Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

FANS GAME THREAD***MAGIC vs MAVERICKS...We Lose...103-98

Im trying to be an optimist, if we can take this game and play like the way we played the Mav's tonight, then we will be in the playoffs at the #7 seed.

Wow, love how even sporstcenter just said how "you foul with 4 second difference right away to make a on going fouling game". Welp maybe theyll watch sportscenter on their way home tonight. The substitutions werent NEARLY as bad as they usually are though. Everyone played well tonight except for douling. And for the moral victories...oh come on...go coach junior magic and buy your team a trophy when they dont win a game all season

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

That was probably the best offensive game we have had in a long time. If we are playing just about any other team in the league tonight we have a win, but Dallas is just sick. Terry and Dirk were insane tonight, I'm amazed we were in that game at all.

Hopefully, they can build off this.

If we could "BUILD off Losing" we'd be in great shape right now...

quote:
Originally posted by MrHopper:

Wow, love how even sporstcenter just said how "you foul with 4 second difference right away to make a on going fouling game". Welp maybe theyll watch sportscenter on their way home tonight. The substitutions werent NEARLY as bad as they usually are though. Everyone played well tonight except for douling. And for the moral victories...oh come on...go coach junior magic and buy your team a trophy when they dont win a game all season

It would have looked Golden had Dirk missed the shot, we would have had 8 seconds an controlled our own destiny instead of hoping the best freethrow shooting team in the league went cold...

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

Please someone ask Brian Hill why he goes with Nelson when Arroyo was running the point just fine? Why Trevor out??

The result? Offense stalled, defense stalled.

BRIAN HILL YOU RETARD!!! YOU PLAYED TO LOSE OR WHAT?! Just when we had a handle on the game he screws it up with dumb substitutions. Imagine if he had put JJ out there instead of Bogans..

Dallas defense did the obvious, just go down inside and make it hard to get the ball to Dwight in the last posession.

Of course, Brian is gonna blame it on mistakes here, mistakes there.. but never on himself

Didnt you post this like 2 pages ago ?????

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

quote:
BRIAN YOU MOREON!!! YOU LOST THIS GAME!

This is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.....and I think Brian Hill can, at the very least, spell "moron" properly.

Don't be so quick to jump for joy.. it was only a typing mistake.

Now, what a lame attempt to suggest someone else is a "moron" especially with that nick you have...

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

quote:

That was probably the best offensive game we have had in a long time. If we are playing just about any other team in the league tonight we have a win, but Dallas is just sick. Terry and Dirk were insane tonight, I'm amazed we were in that game at all.

So that game looked no different than any of our other losses? I'm not so naive that I believe this means we have turned things around, but the effort was there on both sides of the floor tonight and that's more than I can say for alot of the games this season. If we played more like that the whole year we don't drop games to the Hawks, Hornets, and the rest of the punching bags we should have killed.

1:32 Jameer Nelson bad pass (Jason Terry steals) 96-98

1:30 96-100 Josh Howard makes layup (Jason Terry assists)

There it is, Jameer we are down by two an he turns it over.......

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

quote:
Originally posted by MrHopper:

It would have looked Golden had Dirk missed the shot, we would have had 8 seconds an controlled our own destiny instead of hoping the best freethrow shooting team in the league went cold...

My Man, i look at it like this..i will take Dirk a GREAT Free throw shooter making 5 clutch free throws, then one mid range jumper. Anyone that has played college ball or above, in big time games, knows a free throw under pressure knowing you have to make 4-6 of them to win a game, then one mid range jumper, knows its difficult

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

quote:

So that game looked no different than any of our other losses? I'm not so naive that I believe this means we have turned things around, but the effort was there on both sides of the floor tonight and that's more than I can say for alot of the games this season. If we played more like that the whole year we don't drop games to the Hawks, Hornets, and the rest of the punching bags we should have killed.

However, We don't and playing down to our competition has been killing us all year...Blame the Players...Blame the Coach...It Doesn't Matter...We've gotta take care of the Teams we should beat, then I wouldn't be so disappointed after losing a close game to the Mav's at Home!!!

Personally i believe we played great tonight. One major problem, we play to the caliabor of our opponents. Thats the magic for you, and that all comes down to coaching. Teams that dont care play the big games, not every game. It upsets me to watch these games. Please, i BEG, can we start a Fire Brian hill chant?!?!?! LOL PLEASE!