Sign in to follow this  
Live or Die Magic

NBA Playoff Bracket Game - Join Up!

Ok, just like last year, I created a private league for us to compete on NBA.com's "Pick 'n Roll" tournament.

It is free to sign up. Go to:

http://www.nba.com/playoffs2007/picknroll/login.jsp

Choose a username and password.

Select join a private league. The league name is "Magic Message Board" and the password is "magic."

When you create a name for your pick set, please use your Magic Message Board name, so we all can identify everyone.

Good luck to everyone!

Ok, just like last year, I created a private league for us to compete on NBA.com's "Pick 'n Roll" tournament.

Select join a private league. The league name is "Magic Message Board" and the password is "magic."

When you create a name for your pick set, please use your Magic Message Board name, so we all can identify everyone.

Good luck to everyone!

OK.. This year you beat me to the punch.. BUT.. Last year it was ME who created the league. ty : )

anyways.. gl to you all : )

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Good luck to everyone!

edit: why don't you stick this to top ?

quote:
Originally posted by Gianto:

OK.. This year you beat me to the punch.. BUT.. Last year it was ME who created the league. ty : )

anyways.. gl to you all : )

Really? Man, I'm sorry, I could have sworn I started it. I bet I am confusing it with the NCAA tournament bracket. I feel bad now.

The thread is stickied here in this forum. If we don't get enough people noticing it here, I will move it to the main Magic forum.

I'm sorry I didn't see this in time to joint, but I'm playing too.

I got Cavs-Wizards and Suns-Lakers exactly right, and all the teams so far except Golden State and Jersey. How about you guys?

I also might get Houston-Utah exactly right if the Rockets can man up and win in game 7.