Sign in to follow this  
Live or Die Magic

Playoff Gathering - Friendly Confines - Sat. 7pm

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Junkie it's not really any different than a Gators or Winghouse (minus the chicks), so it would probably be ok.

Minus the chicks??? hmmmmm...

I'm basing my decision on how many members confirm attendance by tomorrow afternoon. I'm not driving 183 miles to hang out with 6-7 people.

Or, if Junkie confirms he is definitely going, I will agree to drive 183 miles to hang out with 6-7 people.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

Or, if Junkie confirms he is definitely going, I will agree to drive 183 miles to hang out with 6-7 people.

I think I would go for no other reason than to see the fateful first meeting of Smack and the Junkie.

So nyce i'm sitting here before i leave to class and i think to myself, man it would be cool if nyce and I both went to the playoff party. Do you want to know why it would be cool? Because we could woot woot.

Imagine it, just go WOOT WOOT right now and tell me that doesn't feel good.

Magic in 6.

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

aww smack im goin you cant drive here for me?? Lol... anyways i will bne going maybe bring a second person along, maybe not.

Nathan, you scare me more and more every time you post on this topic.

I was gung ho until Marc mentioned that there are fewer chicks at the venue that was chosen as compared to where we could be meeting.

quote:

quote:

aww smack im goin you cant drive here for me?? Lol... anyways i will bne going maybe bring a second person along, maybe not.

I was gung ho until Marc mentioned that there are fewer chicks at the venue that was chosen as compared to where we could be meeting.

Well, you will be there with your Pina Colada's so that's kinda chick like....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

quote:

Well, you will be there with your Pina Colada's so that's kinda chick like....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Oooohhhhhhh! Smack might need a bandaid for that burn!

I'm stuck in school in North Carolina, or I'd be there.

that was a very politically correct statement there, live or die....i would have chosen more descriptave words though...

alas, i live in kansas city, so i cant attend. but i will be watching on the big screen, as always!

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

that was a very politically correct statement there, live or die....i would have chosen more descriptave words though...

Yeah, I felt the safe play was best. With my luck, one of the waitresses at the place we are going will be reading this and would have taken offense if I had said anything worse.