Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

...we need that other PG**with update from Kyler Grizz and Magic info update pg 5

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:

There will not be a traded involving anyone other then Brian Cook or the TPE if there is a trade at all. We're not going to move Turk for a day to day groin injury that Jameer might not even miss anytime with.

I'd love to get Head for Cook though.

Did you mean "from"?

serious%2Bbag%2Bis%2Bnot%2Bamused.jpg

rofl.gif

lol i was going to say that.

quote:

quote:

quote:

There will not be a traded involving anyone other then Brian Cook or the TPE if there is a trade at all. We're not going to move Turk for a day to day groin injury that Jameer might not even miss anytime with.

Did you mean "from"?

He got you.

Unless someone wants Cook (No one does), we really don't have anything to trade. If we want another pg we'll have to get someone off the sreet.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Did you mean "from"?

He got you.

It was well played. I set myself up for it, but still, very well played.

quote:
Originally posted by cmor42180:

2 words

marcus williams, he wants out, he wants to play, hes a 6'3 pg, hes on the last year of his deal... if he doesnt work out, let him walk

You can't fool me. That's way more than 2 words.

I think I'd like to see how 'Meer's doing first. The fact that we have a few injuries, especially to one of our main trade pieces (Bogans) would put us in a weak position.

In other words, the other team is likely to screw us really good for next to nothing because they know they have us over a barrel.

All those Cook-for-great-player-ideas? Reverse that. We'd be trading Hedo for some guy you've never heard of.

Unless we can get a legit backup PG, we should just cool it and see how the team plays in the next few games. Better that than make a horrible trade because we "have to."

I think Otis should sign this guy:

Even I'll admit, those moves are pretty nasty. he might be a little older than what we normally go with, but since he'll mostly be a backup, I think it'll be alright. What do you guys think?

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

I think Otis should sign this guy:

Even I'll admit, those moves are pretty nasty. he might be a little older than what we normally go with, but since he'll mostly be a backup, I think it'll be alright. What do you guys think?

That guy is the perfect example of the AAU and And1 generation. All flash and style but with little substance. I guess if he is only getting spot minutes it would be fine.