Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Gamethread Nov. 26: Magic @ 76ers - 7:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Everyone just pretend that Jameer Nelson really says Anthony Johnson. K? Cool....

If Jameer does end up starting you might be crowned Supreme Insider.

Jameer has been playing with a groin injury for a few games, last night it just acted up a little. He is listed as day to day, not on the injured list. It's Phily, you know he wants to play for his home town.

Magic by 11.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

Jameer has been playing with a groin injury for a few games, last night it just acted up a little. He is listed as day to day, not on the injured list. It's Phily, you know he wants to play for his home town.

Magic by 11.

I hope you are right man Meer was just starting to get hot too. I hope he plays but if he is not ready there is no sense in rushing it.

Groin pulls can be really, really, really, ridiculously painful: I'd be surprised if 'Meer were out there tonight.

So...Hedo at PG? Maybe run Hedo at Point Forward and just have JJ sit in the PG slot?

Dunno - will be interesting.

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

Groin pulls can be really, really, really, ridiculously painful: I'd be surprised if 'Meer were out there tonight.

So...Hedo at PG? Maybe run Hedo at Point Forward and just have JJ sit in the PG slot?

Dunno - will be interesting.

I'd be REALLY surprised if Jameer were out there tonight, since the game isn't until tomorrow! lol

From what I read, he has been playing with the injury for a few games now, but last night he tweaked it a little. Could be okay and ready to go tomorrow, or they could decide to give it a little rest and let it heal.

i'd rather have jameer sit this one out, i've had that injury before, and it sucks, especially when you want to come back, you run hard, and then you screw it up even more. if meer does play it should be 2nd string or 3rd string minutes to give aj and the possibility of lee running point. we need to save jameer for bigger teams and more games.

and as much as people think i'm a jj hater, i liked the fact that for 2 minutes last night he brought the ball up the floor once and ran around after the pg of the other team as well as got defended by him. i mean he was running with the ball full speed which next to peitrus and lee looks pretty slow, but he'd be considered a taller pg, and it's not like he's stupid, he could run the offense.

i'm still in disgust of the unwarranted crazy applause he gets for just walking to the table though, and that 3 ball shot with the minute to go was pretty hard to watch. hopefully we can get j richardson out there against philly, i really want to see him play a couple of minutes.

Fact: Jareth likes beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallatica.

I think Lee is going to get a lot of playing time in this regardless of whether or not Jameer is able to go. Louis Williams is a extremely tough cover and Lee is our best chance of containing him.

The Magic have to keep the 76ers off the offensive glass. The 76ers are going to miss a lot of shots on most nights. If the Magic can get the rebounds it will be a easy night, if not....buckle your seatbelts. Dwight absolutely MUST stay out of foul trouble.

Props to you, Jareth, this is the most original GT I've ever seen.

I'm sure that this will open the path to new GT ideas!!!

BTW, the family pic was priceless...