Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Top 10 Reasons to Hate the Pistons

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

The single biggest thing that would make me gleefully happy to see:

Billups missing 4 straight potential g/w shots and finally seeing a look of despair in his eyes that says "Maybe I CAN'T make my next shot".

Billups never thinks he'll miss his next shot.

detroits just a better team right now. i like the magic but until you guys answer the point guard question its gonna be hard to win a championship or beat detroit.i would like to see 10 real reason why the magicwill beat detroit.

I'll repost what I wrote last week...

quote:

DDDDDDEEEEEETTTTTRRRRROOOOOOOIIIIIIITTTTTTT HHHHHAAASSSSSSSS dire economic issues, a decreasing population of nearly 200,000 since 1990, is entirely dependent on a failing automotive industry, according to last years statistics is the 2nd most dangerous city in the U.S., has a high suicide rate, and the temperature often falls below zero. DDDDDDDEEETTTTTRRRRROOOOIITTT SSSSUUUUCCCCCKKKKKSSSS!

quote:
Originally posted by detroit:

detroits just a better team right now. i like the magic but until you guys answer the point guard question its gonna be hard to win a championship or beat detroit.i would like to see 10 real reason why the magicwill beat detroit.

Our only chance is for our bigs to have the games of their lives and our perimeter guys to keep Rip and Chauncey from going crazy. If we can get your bigs in foul trouble (not going to be easy with Darko hurt) then we can get in the lane for easy buckets. I don't know that there is 10 reasons, really there isn't any we would just have to play extrememly well to make it happen.

The Magic have fans in high places too, I'm a reverand in the Universal Life Church!

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

I'll repost what I wrote last week...

quote:

DDDDDDEEEEEETTTTTRRRRROOOOOOOIIIIIIITTTTTTT HHHHHAAASSSSSSSS dire economic issues, a decreasing population of nearly 200,000 since 1990, is entirely dependent on a failing automotive industry, according to last years statistics is the 2nd most dangerous city in the U.S., has a high suicide rate, and the temperature often falls below zero. DDDDDDDEEETTTTTRRRRROOOOIITTT SSSSUUUUCCCCCKKKKKSSSS!

Great stuff.

Too bad they don't play in Detroit. icon_smile.gif

Sadly, we can talk about how we dislike the Pistons all we want, but the fact of the matter is that they have beaten us like 13 of the last 16 tries. Let the players speak for themselves.

Cmon, its all in good fun, a little trash talk can be healty and cathartic. I don't hate Detroit, per se, I hate that they beat us. But I don't begrudge our fans to talk a little trash on our own board. Its not like they are trolling somewhere else.

in all honesty, i dont believe orlando can pull this series off, although i dont believe it'll be a sweep...but i am a realistic magic fan...

BUT WITH THAT IN MIND...

i would LOVE to just BLOW THEM OUT on there home floor...if we win one game...just one game in the series...i want it to be by 25+ @ the Palace...

THAT would be sweet...

and one more thing...

right now, its the Pistons hay day...yeah theyve been "pretty good" in the playoffs in the past few years...but we all know O-Town's hay day is right around the corner...and when we get to that corner...we're the ones gonna be slappin detroit around...

yes sir...

how come everytime I see fans hating on Detroit they never make valid points. Its always the city is dirty and the economy is low, the players are ugly, a blah blah blah. No one never has any real reasons. I'm not gonna dig into Orlando since yall kinda new at this whole thing so I'll be cool because I have respect for the Orlando magics and their fans. LET'S GO DETROIT!!!

quote:
Originally posted by DetroitGirl4Ever:

how come everytime I see fans hating on Detroit they never make valid points. Its always the city is dirty and the economy is low, the players are ugly, a blah blah blah. No one never has any real reasons. I'm not gonna dig into Orlando since yall kinda new at this whole thing so I'll be cool because I have respect for the Orlando magics and their fans. LET'S GO DETROIT!!!

We're new at what? Playoffs? Yes, it has been 4 years. Message Boards? This one has been open a year and a half and there are other Magic forums open even longer. Basketball? We've been around for 18 seasons...I wouldn't call that "new" anymore.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by detroit:

Our only chance is for our bigs to have the games of their lives and our perimeter guys to keep Rip and Chauncey from going crazy. If we can get your bigs in foul trouble (not going to be easy with Darko hurt) then we can get in the lane for easy buckets. I don't know that there is 10 reasons, really there isn't any we would just have to play extrememly well to make it happen.

The Magic have fans in high places too, I'm a reverand in the Universal Life Church!

are you really, but anywayz I watch this minister from Orlando on The Word network named Zachary Tims I believe his church is named New Destiny or something like that. Do you know him?