Shine88

Steve Kyler Chat - Hoopsworld

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

The Hansbrough comment surprises me. He seems like a perfect fit for our squad.

Me too, but I think Otis will go PG, since it's a pretty deep position in the 09 class.

Hansbrough's game wont translate over to the NBA. Way too skinny, might become a defensive liability. He'll probably end up in the same situation as JJ (but with less supporters because he's a big and bigs dont carry the same fanfare as guards). He'll end up going to some team that can give him all the minutes in the world and lose a bunch of games, or he'll end up on a good team with solid options and he'll be scrounging around for bench minutes.

When i think about Hansbrough the name Josh McRoberts comes to mind.

Hansbrough is going to be a really great 7th man in the NBA after the first five years of his career teams are done trying to turn him into a 3rd man. He'll be a great energy big off the bench.

Think a less asthetically atrocious, prime Bo Outlaw.

quote:
Originally posted by LetsGoMagic:

For whatever reason this board seems to think Crittenton or however you spell his name is a point guard. Yes, he has played a PG. But in all reality he isnt.

Plain and Simple he's a natural 2 guard. He doesnt pass first. He looks for his shot first.

I just dont see what the point would be to trade a 2 for a 2. That doesnt help our situation we will still end up having 4 SG's

I think our bench would love a shoot first point guard because the defense is already there and now all we need is another scoring option while Turk or Lewis is in with the second unit

Mr. Charisma, you're about my age(don't laugh) but I think you like and watch college basketball...you've probably seen Crit and Steve Francis both while they were playing respectively at Georgia Tech and Maryland.

How would you characterize their games when they were playing college ball? Didn't Steve-O play mostly the two at Maryland? All I know is Crit played exclusively at the point for Ga. Tech and ran the show and he could score "AND DISTRIBUTE". If my memory serves me...

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Me too, but I think Otis will go PG, since it's a pretty deep position in the 09 class.

Hansbrough's game wont translate over to the NBA. Way too skinny, might become a defensive liability. He'll probably end up in the same situation as JJ (but with less supporters because he's a big and bigs dont carry the same fanfare as guards). He'll end up going to some team that can give him all the minutes in the world and lose a bunch of games, or he'll end up on a good team with solid options and he'll be scrounging around for bench minutes.

Hansbrough is going to be a really great 7th man in the NBA after the first five years of his career teams are done trying to turn him into a 3rd man. He'll be a great energy big off the bench.

Like Mark Madsen? Except without the crazy dance skillz?

For all the trade Turk fans...Kyler is in the lockerroom after every game:

quote:

On trading Turk... again, I just do not see it happening, there is too much that he is in that locker room. I really wish I could video tape those guys and how they are, and how much of a central figure he is in the system both on the court and off the court... You remove Hedo from this team, I think they fall apart - there just such an interesting "all for one" thing going on in Orlando, you do not mess with that unless the wheels fall off, which they haven't. I am sticking to this... If Orlando has 13-15 wins at the 20 game mark, this teams stays intact all year.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Um...A little better than Madsen. Yeesh.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Um...A little better than Madsen. Yeesh.

Does Psycho T also speak Fluent Spanish. I think not!!