Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

Case of the Mondays: Who is DoM hating now? The worst joke ever is you edition.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
You probably like Carlos Mencia and Nickelback too, moron. Sweet Natalie Portman, it's hard to believe how much you suck.

Certainly you are not hating on the 2007 Peoples Choice Favorite Group award winner, right?

Hopefully he is, and everyone that made that award possible.

I get offended when you talk like this about my

favorite band in the world...

/

/

//

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

Not!!!

I have to say I agree with many of his points..specially the trade checker...lets trade JJ and Cook for Kobe....salaries match and trade checker says its cool...do it!!!

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
You probably like Carlos Mencia and Nickelback too, moron. Sweet Natalie Portman, it's hard to believe how much you suck.

Certainly you are not hating on the 2007 Peoples Choice Favorite Group award winner, right?

I think the People's Choice Awards are proof of two things:

1. That hell is full, and the dead walk the Earth.

and 2. That when left to their own devices, people will gravitate towards mediocrity like a moth to a light.

Nickelback isn't the worst band to ever play their instruments, since they're competent musicians, but they may very well be the most mediocre band ever, which in a lot of ways is worse. I could forgive a band for being terrible. Most bands are terrible. It happens. It's much harder to forgive a band for making no effort to improve their unbearable "Alice in Chains, but so your parents will like it" sound.

Nice thread.

Dwight is not only cutting down the TO's, but actually catching the ball in the post and looking around for open teammates! That will be his next step into offensive greatness, passing consistently and potently out of double teams.

quote:
You thought up a really great "DoM hates Hedo" joke in response to the previous bullet, and actually thought you were being clever.

It was clever! I also think this thread is not Magic related and should be moved to hell.

quote:
You think a stupid shot isn't a stupid shot if it goes in.

Was this in reference to my post last game thread when someone complained that Peaches was taking bad shots and I responded that he's shooting 50% and if he made that shot people wouldn't complain?

OR

Are you refering to people who think Hedo has a good shot selection when he's not driving to the hoop?

and i think Nickelback has mediocre instrument playing skills, but their singing sounds like they're taking a sopository at the same time.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

Was this in reference to my post last game thread when someone complained that Peaches was taking bad shots and I responded that he's shooting 50% and if he made that shot people wouldn't complain?

OR

Are you refering to people who think Hedo has a good shot selection when he's not driving to the hoop?

and i think Nickelback has mediocre instrument playing skills, but their singing sounds like they're taking a sopository at the same time.

lol.

The shot from nearly half court was pretty ridiculous last night, you would think a guy who has the ability to get to the rim or at least closer than 30ft would choose to take one a little closer rather than just jacking one like that.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

OR

Hedo isn't the only one who does it, and he's not the only one I criticize for it. He is, however, someone who seems to take 20' fadeaways that aren't open about 5 times a game, which is just stupid.

As for Pietrus, with the exception of being out of control on his drives, I thought his shot selection against Charlotte was fine. If a 3 is open, shoot the 3, especially when you're hitting them at a high rate.

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

So let me guess, the Chalmers comment is directed toward me.

Nothing I wrote was "directed" at anyone. Everything was a problem I've seen repeatedly, not just once. Anything you wish to extrapolate from it is up to you, but had I wanted to name names, I'd have done so.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

So let me guess, the Chalmers comment is directed toward me.

Nothing I wrote was "directed" at anyone. Everything was a problem I've seen repeatedly, not just once. Anything you wish to extrapolate from it is up to you, but had I wanted to name names, I'd have done so.

Oh I see, you just want attention