Sign in to follow this  
DustinMyselfOff

Why we should sell the farm.

I think if he is properly developed, he could be very good. You may ask, why was he drafted 22 then? I think him coming from a small school probably was the biggest factor (and by small school, I mean not a standard name you hear tossed around). They probably hadn't heard much of him and assumed his play senior year was a fluke based off of the offense running around him. I think if he can develop that killer mentality, he could be Roy-esque. He's too passive right now.

Maybe Nick Anderson could become his personal mentor, since their games seem very similar.

Also about Lee, this draft was insanely deep. In a normal year he goes top 20, maybe even lottery.

I love the fact that Stan is his coach as he does indeed have a track record at developing sg's.

I think a good start would be giving the kid more work at the point.

quote:
Originally posted by Eyriq:

Also about Lee, this draft was insanely deep. In a normal year he goes top 20, maybe even lottery.

I love the fact that Stan is his coach as he does indeed have a track record at developing sg's.

I think a good start would be giving the kid more work at the point.

very true, an unusually deep draft, but still...Roy was a top 10 pick and their rate of success is much higher than non-lottery picks.

I think lee will be a solid player and i hope he's on the magic for many years, but he won't ever but up roy-type numbers unless he gets on a really bad team and has free range on offense.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I'm thinking this trade could work out to our advantage.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?playe...E2%7E2%7E2&te=&cash=

Let me know what you guys think.

That trade puts us in prime position to make a run at a 2010 FA. Get it done, Otis!