Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Game Thread*November 12*Orlando Magic at OKCT*8PM

I still can't get over cook going out of bounds under the basket, then walking slower than my grandma back into the play. I understand that he is pissed and wants out, but that is not going to raise his trade value.

17 points and 10 boards by Nelson, he did his thing tonight. We need to see him play like this more often. The Thunder on the other hand have a nice future ahead of them, with Durant, Green, and Westbrook.

Dwight's line is just freakish!!!!!

Nice job coming out on fire and keeping the Thunder from making a game out of it. Pietrus with 0 fouls in 30 mins.

I don't know if this was discussed tonight (wont read through 20 pages to see), but this Thunder crowd put our home crowd to shame. A first year team with one win is getting absolutely throttled at home and this crowd cheered on their team louder than any of our fans have recently. Props to those fans out there, they really are excited to have an NBA time no matter how bad they are.

Of course Dwight with an unbelievable night, I was just hoping he'd get rebound #20 to have a 30/20/10 statline, that'd be something. But good nights from Meer and Pietrus too. Here's to another great game Friday in Dallas.

Beyond the obvious, Pietrus won't get the credit he deserves for his D tonight because of the opponent, but he was outstanding.

If Lee can ever find his jump shot, he just might provide the spark off the bench we need.

Big Ups to Blarity for chucking up a shot 5 feet beyond the 3 pt. line the first time he touched the ball!

Note to Tony Battie, stop shooting the ball.

Thought far too much was made of Jameer's play by Steele & Guokas. The only difference I noticed in his game is that his shots went down.

quote:
Originally posted by bballbabe:

Dwight's stock is so up it's out of this atmosphere.

CL Smooth.....i like. Good one, Skywise.

Well to be fair someone else came up with it a game thread or two ago.

Killing, Jameer's shots going in or not is kinda a big deal. Also he had a great pivot into a fake into an assist for an easy Dwight dunk.

I'm just being curious... what's the franchise (orlando's) record for the lowest number of turnovers? and, for the future, where can i dig that kind of informations. thx