Sign in to follow this  
Luke_FfS

Game Thread: Magic Vs. Blazers 11/10

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

I do not remember but is Joel Pryzbilla a Brendan Haywood flopper or more of a physical clutch and grab guy like Marc Gasol?

He's pretty physical. I don't think I have ever really seen him flop.

Fantastic...This should definitely be a great game.

quote:

quote:

I do not remember but is Joel Pryzbilla a Brendan Haywood flopper or more of a physical clutch and grab guy like Marc Gasol?

Huh?! Against Dwight, this guy is without a doubt a flopper. He got Dwight into foul trouble in Portland by taking two shameless charges in the first four minutes of the game! They were honestly Stoudemire-esque.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

quote:

Huh?! Against Dwight, this guy is without a doubt a flopper. He got Dwight into foul trouble in Portland by taking two shameless charges in the first four minutes of the game! They were honestly Stoudemire-esque.

Not to take this off-topic but Stoudemire has really stepped up his game this season. For some reason I cannot pull up youtube but if you youtube Amare Stoudemire flop you will see an Oscar winning performance from last week involving former Magic great Travis Diener.

Go Magic!!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

quote:

Not to take this off-topic but Stoudemire has really stepped up his game this season. For some reason I cannot pull up youtube but if you youtube Amare Stoudemire flop you will see an Oscar winning performance from last week involving former Magic great Travis Diener.

Go Magic!!

Just watched it. Absolute classlessness. I hate Amare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99dyVeG7ucg

Great job Luke, especially with all the viewing and listening info!

That Allen Iverson shot is plain silly. The best thing about that is it's just so Iverson. How many other players would screw around and even take that shot, let alone make it!?

And definitely Kobe dunk > Rudy dunk. But let Rudy have his moment in the sun. Rudy'll have plenty more moments in the sun, but Dwight's the one with the gold medal and it probably won't be his last either.

As for the game, I think the x-factors for both teams aren't the usual middle-of-the-pack on the totem pole players, but it's more of a matchup this time. Rashard Lewis v. LaMarcus Aldridge. Not just scoring, but rebounding as well.

I need some credibility here. I can't just keep picking Magic wins, does anyone think we're going 82-0, or in our case 80-2?

So even though I think its actually a coin flip, I'll say-

Orlando 115

Portland 121

(OT)

Unlike Memphis & Atlanta, I'll be happy to be wrong this time.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

And definitely Kobe dunk > Rudy dunk. But let Rudy have his moment in the sun. Rudy'll have plenty more moments in the sun, but Dwight's the one with the gold medal and it probably won't be his last either.

I can assure you that european players didn't give so much importance on a dunk on the face of someone.

Probably Rudy would forget very soon the dunk on Howard, but he'll remember forever losing the gold metal.

Anyway, my prediction is: tight game but not overtime, the game will be decided on a last second shot.

Don't know who will make it.

quote:
Originally posted by Luke_FfS:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

I can assure you that european players didn't give so much importance on a dunk on the face of someone.

Probably Rudy would forget very soon the dunk on Howard, but he'll remember forever losing the gold metal.

Anyway, my prediction is: tight game but not overtime, the game will be decided on a last second shot.

Don't know who will make it.

I'm sure you're right about that, I was referring to fans of the Spanish National Team as far as a moment in the sun.