Sign in to follow this  
bhnole

Game Thread: Magic Vs. Sixers 11/6

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Oh man, that sucks. I was really looking forward to watching the other two games. Oh well.

quote:
I think it expired, but even if it didn't there is a chance AI won't be playing. He can't play until Chauncey does the physical at Denver, which it is still unclear if he has. At least that's what i read...somewhere.

Yeah, I saw that on ESPN just now. Shouldn't matter anyways, the Pistons don't even need AI to beat the Raptors. I recall watching a nationally televised game last season where your bench laid a smackdown on their starters for nearly a full game.

Keyword, last season. The Raptors are alot better this year.

quote:

Oh man, that sucks. I was really looking forward to watching the other two games. Oh well.

quote:
I think it expired, but even if it didn't there is a chance AI won't be playing. He can't play until Chauncey does the physical at Denver, which it is still unclear if he has. At least that's what i read...somewhere.

Yeah, I saw that on ESPN just now. Shouldn't matter anyways, the Pistons don't even need AI to beat the Raptors. I recall watching a nationally televised game last season where your bench laid a smackdown on their starters for nearly a full game.

League pass is still available though, I'm watching the game.

I think we will need Lee in this game, the Sixers have problems making jump shots but have plenty of athletes.

My prediction- Hedo wakes up for National TV.

Magic- 102

Sixers- 94

This is a tough one.

Philly is tough matchup besides the center position. Brand is quick enough to hang with Rashard and is way too big for Lewis on the offensive end.

Miller is superior and their bench is way better.

But.. I think we can run them if we truly do it.

Magic 102-100

Magic - 101

Sixers - 109

Maybe if Pietrus can stay on the floor longer than 10 minutes without fouling out and our guys find their offensive touch it will be a different outcome. Our defense hasn't be terrible thus far but our offense looks so disjointed.

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

This is a tough one.

Philly is tough matchup besides the center position. Brand is quick enough to hang with Rashard and is way too big for Lewis on the offensive end.

Miller is superior and their bench is way better.

But.. I think we can run them if we truly do it.

Magic 102-100

They said the same thing when UCONN played Brand's Duke team in the chapionship. We have our Ricky Moore and his name is Mickael Pietrus. Hopefully Jameer Nelson can help "shock the world" (or at least espn)

If the 76ers play like they did last night against the Heat then we'll have absolutely no problem beating them.

Nevertheless I think this is the game where we break out of our recent funk and i'm even thinking that Jameer could have a good game for the cameras.

Magin win anyway.

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:

quote:

Keyword, last season. The Raptors are alot better this year.

Indeed, with the addition of O'Neal completely outweighing the departure of Ford, Delfino, Garbajosa, Nesterovic, etc. they are clearly a better team.

*sigh*