Sign in to follow this  
ibonedteribell

Arroyo our closer was benched?

I think all players are need it and because Jameer is the starter coach want him to be in as more time posible preparing him for playoffs. this was a good game I did not watch it but the boxscore tells good stuff about it.

Both players played very well. Carlos was good energy off the bench, he made some shots, got some assists. Only downside was he picked up 4 fouls in 12 minutes.

Jameer also had some good assists, he just took a few too many shots.

We won.......

Yay?

I'm still shaking my head about Jameer's performance against the Celtics in that un-believable 4th quarter.

Is there any doubt why Brian Hill went with Carlos tonight?

I tell you one thing, Carlos didn't turn the ball over tonight. With this team that speaks volumnes!

Thanks Carlos! Great job tonight!!!

We did not need Jameer tonight. Carlos had a very good 12 minutes and played like he is capable. However, I would still be skeptical that he would have the dicipline to play like a pass first PG permanently. If he does, you are right, he is definitelly a good PG. I normally do not defend B.Hill but Arroyo was not benched due to poor play, he was benched because he did what he could and at that point we needed a defender more than an offecive facilitator. Lets not get carried away with Carlos though, I will give him as much as tonight he was the best PG at the stadium.

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

Quit bi***ing ...

We won...

That's all that counts now !!!

GO MAGIC !!!!!!!!!

I second that!

It's soooo inmature to start this kind off topic this time of the year!!

MODS GET RID OF THIS STUPID TOPIC!!!

quote:
Arroyo did his job and kept us in the game but was benched by Hill, what do you think? Did we need Jameer tonight?

I think this is the reason why some people don

I think it happen what it should be happening all year long both PG starter and Back up playing like a team and looking shots for their teamates. they can learn a lot form each other and the good thing Arroyo has had playoffs experience as Keyon and Hill.

toghether 9 asis today thats is real good numbers if we compare them with before numbers.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

I'm still shaking my head about Jameer's performance against the Celtics in that un-believable 4th quarter.

Is there any doubt why Brian Hill went with Carlos tonight?

I tell you one thing, Carlos didn't turn the ball over tonight. With this team that speaks volumnes!

Thanks Carlos! Great job tonight!!!

Ball junkie, I respect you. We have to start getting away from our past and start seeing the futur of our team. I feel Carlos has adjusted well to his role.