Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Inside Info

Office politics...it's down to who's got the juiciest gossip as to how popular they are. This junk is the flavor of the week. Next week it'll be something else. It's going to be a long season for the Bogans-Redick debate. I don't think JJ is going any where and that will definitely hurt some feelings on this board. Some will kick their dogs and some will cry in their pillows at night. But that's life.

Junkie and everyone else, I am on the Magic bandwagon, plain and simple. Whoever helps us win, that's who needs to play. If it's Bogans with his physical play, so be it. If it is Redick with his shot, so be it. I hope we succeed. Thus, I hope they succeed. All of them. Like many, I still believe we need a pounding PF and hopefully Otis makes that happen. Until then, GO MAGIC!!!

Ah well. I'm off to Carolina in the morning to check out Duke's basketball team this year. At least in my family all I have to listen to all season is Psycho T and the rest of Roy's team.

quote:
Originally posted by andie:

Face it-Bogans wasn't even as good as you seem to think he was at Kentucky. How do I know?? I have relatives who are Kentucky fans.

Really? His SEC Player of the Year Award would suggest otherwise.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:

Face it-Bogans wasn't even as good as you seem to think he was at Kentucky. How do I know?? I have relatives who are Kentucky fans.

he was quite good at kentucky. and hes of course a decent nba player too. thats why he has stuck around beyond his initial contract.

quote:

Ah well. I'm off to Carolina in the morning to check out Duke's basketball team this year. At least in my family all I have to listen to all season is Psycho T and the rest of Roy's team.

In my mind I'm gone to Carolina...

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:

OK I'll agree to disagree. He may have been SEC Player of the Year but it has always been my impression (long before I came to this board) that he was vastly overrated. Again this is my opinion.

quote:

OK I'll agree to disagree. He may have been SEC Player of the Year but it has always been my impression (long before I came to this board) that he was vastly overrated. Again this is my opinion.

What is there to disagree with? He led his team to the Elite 8. NCAA coaches voted him as SEC Player of the Year. He's played at basketball's highest level for 5 years as a spot starter.

Yet it's always been your impression that he was vastly[b/] overrated???

Please, tell me more.