Sign in to follow this  
richnba

Poll; Who do you want to play in the playoffs?

I chose the Cavs. The Bulls would be my second choice. The reason being is because Lebron is the only player on The Cavs that really hurt us, and there have been a few times where even he has not done much. The bulls on the other hand can attack you from all angles and we seem to get killed by ben gordon and luol deng. Also the Bulls are a better defensive team.

Cavs, any team with Eric Snow getting meaningful minutes is good enough for me. Hinrich and Gordan scare the be-Jesus out of me. No one other than LeBron does that to me on the Cavs. I would love to see Larry Hughes pull up for 15 consecutive transition 20 footers, I can tell you that.

Plus, I hate teams that have great mid-range jump shooters i.e. Deng and Hamilton.

You know what I'd rather would want it to be vs. Cavs. Even though they got super Lebron and the surprise Pavlovic and the other good players they are super mentally fragile so we can attack that pretty good. Now Larry is there pg wich can be a problem but again we can handle them. I don't like it to be vs. Bulls because yes we have success with them on the reg. season, but Chicago is a veeeery different team when the playoffs start. Vs. DET... well I don't have to say much, they are too good and the Webb thing was a great move.

You didn't have the result I wanted to check.

My answer to who I want to play in the playoffs is easy.

The Mavs.

I don't care who we play before that.

i would've said bulls if it wasn't for that last regular season game we played against them... they just obliterated us....

If that game isn't representative of their team/our team as a whole, then i wanna play the bulls.

If we play the Cavs I can guarantee it will be much like tonight with him drawing 20 freethrows a night, the refs wont let u touch him, and he will be throwing himself into people to get offensive boards.

I will have a coronary if we play them.

the bulls always seem to be a playoff atmosphere when we play them. But they have Hinrich and Gordon, they would probally kill us

If we play Bron we can possibly beat them as long as the refs dont screw us.

And if we can stop the rest of them we wont need to stop Bron.....

I think we'd have a small chance against either the Bulls or the Cavs.

I don't think we're afraid of Detroit but they just have so much experience.

Can't wait for it to start!

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

If the Pacers scrub tommorow I am going to be ****ing pissed!!!!!

Definitely Rich! The doggone Pacers better help us out!!!

You gotta figure Jamison is gonna dog tired. I'm hoping.