Sign in to follow this  
mdamico

Ticket Pre-Sale

Orlando Magic 2008-09 regular season single game tickets go on sale to the general public Friday, October 3. As an exclusive benefit for being a member of the Message Boards, we are giving you the exclusive opportunity to purchase regular season tickets before the general public.

Your presale begins Wednesday, October 1st at 10:00 am. Your exclusive presale password is OURYEAR.

The Southeast Division Champion Orlando Magic opens its 20th Anniversary Season on Wednesday, October 29th at home versus the Atlanta Hawks at 7:00 p.m. at the Amway Arena. To see the full schedule, visit: http://www.nba.com/magic/schedule/.

Other great home match-ups include the Celtics, Lakers, Cavaliers and Pistons so don

You may want to sticky this one until Friday.

I already have tickets but it is a great opportunity for those who don't!

Thanks for the thought, but I will continue to purchase zero tickets or merchandise until the FSN/Brighthouse issue is resolved.

And, yes, every opportunity I get, I will continue to post these statements in these types of threads.

That last statement was for those that would suggest that I just not to post in this thread if I'm not interested in the offer.

Save it.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

Thanks for the thought, but I will continue to purchase zero tickets or merchandise until the FSN/Brighthouse issue is resolved.

And, yes, every opportunity I get, I will continue to post these statements in these types of threads.

That last statement was for those that would suggest that I just not to post in this thread if I'm not interested in the offer.

Save it.

lol, your opinion is very welcome here.

quote:
Originally posted by mdamico:

Orlando Magic 2008-09 regular season single game tickets go on sale to the general public Friday, October 3. As an exclusive benefit for being a member of the Message Boards, we are giving you the exclusive opportunity to purchase regular season tickets before the general public.

Your presale begins Wednesday, October 1st at 10:00 am. Your exclusive presale password is OURYEAR.

The Southeast Division Champion Orlando Magic opens its 20th Anniversary Season on Wednesday, October 29th at home versus the Atlanta Hawks at 7:00 p.m. at the Amway Arena. To see the full schedule, visit: http://www.nba.com/magic/schedule/.

Other great home match-ups include the Celtics, Lakers, Cavaliers and Pistons so don

quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez:

I received the same offer from Orlando Magic [insider@orlandomagic.com], but this year I won't buy any tickets at all. That mean that Section H222 Seats H12, H11, H10 and H09 are going to be available for the Magic fans.

I'm curious, why won't you be buying tickets this year? The Magic should have an even more successful season than last!

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

I received the same offer from Orlando Magic [insider@orlandomagic.com], but this year I won't buy any tickets at all. That mean that Section H222 Seats H12, H11, H10 and H09 are going to be available for the Magic fans.

I'm curious, why won't you be buying tickets this year? The Magic should have an even more successful season than last!

No need to ask what's already known.

Thanks for posting the passworld OURYEAR for every non register person that comes to this site to see, now only us and the rest of the world will know this secret. I feel so special....(for this i will probably get a pm an not for the passworld, beats me)

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

No need to ask what's already known.

If Carlos Arroyo was expendable, I guess that the Arroyo fans are expendable too. Don't worry my friends, that A. Johnson and Wilks are going to bring 2000 new fans to substitute the Arroyo's fans.

The Orlando and San Juan area travel agencies are already making a ton, announcing a double wammmy to visit the Holy Land and see their saviour St. Carlos the Redeemer lead the Macabees against the unbelievers.LOL By the way Arroyo was the MVP of the preseason, his jersey is again one of the hottest sales and the games played as local have been sold out.