Sign in to follow this  
Diplo

Hedo "Hard to Say If I'm Staying Or Leaving"

quote:
Originally posted by SarGe:

as far as i heared from Harun Erdenay , manager of Team TurKey , he has already taken huge offers from 2 european teams.

Hedo had commented European League was tuffer than NBA ,considering different defence sets, and added only tuff part of NBA is long season and flights.

Oh lemmi guess your a close friend of H.Erdenay.That hes talkin about Hedo with you.People who read your comment will really think Hedo did such a comparison between both leagues.Write with facts (links) not with speculations.

quote:
Originally posted by levis:

OK I wanne write my point of view as a fan from overseas.I would like to see Hedo continue with the Orlando Magic.Cuz its a good team and I always enjoyed watchin Hedo and the Magic.

I understand his situation after playin such a good season its normal that he wanne earn more money and lookin for some options.Who wouldnt?

I think he deserves it also.Ok if the Magic would give him the money thats another thing.Thats a thing between Hedo and the Magic.They can deal it out.

But I see some people here who wanne see Hedo out of the Magic no matter how.

For example "Rob" dude I check your topics u opened and its always about Hedos trade and who should the Magic get for Hedo.Not only once few times u open such topics and your the no 1 writer when someone opens a similar topic.Guess your the no 1 Hedo hater here.Or am I wrong.You dont see what Hedo did for the Magic last season and want him out of Orlando.

Well I hope there are also some Hedo fans here who supports him.I like the Magic with Hedo.Even ordered his Magic jersey to Germany.icon_smile.gif

bye

levisicon_wink.gif

I really hope this poster isn't real.

quote:

OK I wanne write my point of view as a fan from overseas.I would like to see Hedo continue with the Orlando Magic.Cuz its a good team and I always enjoyed watchin Hedo and the Magic.

I understand his situation after playin such a good season its normal that he wanne earn more money and lookin for some options.Who wouldnt?

I think he deserves it also.Ok if the Magic would give him the money thats another thing.Thats a thing between Hedo and the Magic.They can deal it out.

For example "Rob" dude I check your topics u opened and its always about Hedos trade and who should the Magic get for Hedo.Not only once few times u open such topics and your the no 1 writer when someone opens a similar topic.Guess your the no 1 Hedo hater here.Or am I wrong.You dont see what Hedo did for the Magic last season and want him out of Orlando.

Well I hope there are also some Hedo fans here who supports him.I like the Magic with Hedo.Even ordered his Magic jersey to Germany.icon_smile.gif

bye

levisicon_wink.gif

I guess i have to say something cause you called me out over this crap. You have to think about Hedo going somewhere else cause if the Magic invested majority of their money into a small forward that plays the same spot as Turk, then thats very telling what Otis plans for the Magic future is. He couldve gave Lewis less money so he could give Turk a sizeable deal where both players would be satisfied. But it didnt happen.

Also playing small ball didnt work last season. Yea we won 52 games in a weak eastern conference, our own division was the weakest division of all with key players injured. So more than likely we was going to get in the playoffs. But now the east has brought 2 huge additions at the pf position(Oneal and Brand)to teams that we have to battle to get into the playoffs. That could hurt us at the end. I cant see Lewis defending Bosh or Brand one on one, can you?

I always say that losing Turk would be a big loss to our team. Hes Mr. Do it all but we have to be able to move on without Turk. Nelson has to step his pg game up to replace Turks. Somebody will have to step up their scoring if Turk is gone. I mean the guy means alot to this team. But if i can get a Carlos Boozer or Lamar Odom in a deal for Turk, PFs that we could use to move Lewis to the 3 since hes already locked up for 4years, then im trading Hedo for that pf. That doesnt make me a HEDO HATER. Thats ridiculous. Even Hedo said that he will opt out. So what is the Magic supposed to do. Hedo has already shown signs that hes not going to take a small contract.

He knows his value is up and if the Magic dont give him what he wants then he will go elsewhere. It seems like hes going to want a big deal and i dont think the Magic will invest alot in Turk. I honestly wish SVG wouldve came here a year earlier, that way Turk wouldve had his opportunity to be the man a year sooner. If he wouldve played like he did last season, i seriously doubt that we sign Lewis or sign him for that large amount. Our scoring was questionable so we went out there and picked up 1 of the top scorers in the free agency.

All i want is the best for this team. I have nothing personal against Turkoglu, i ve never met the man and dont know him well if enough to judge him. Im just saying that hes our highest valued player and has threaten to test free agency if a deal isnt done by this season. If the Magic doesnt have Turk in their future plans and plan on getting a PF instead of extending Turk, then it is what it is. There is nothing you or I can do to change Otis mind. Were just fans.

quote:

OK I wanne write my point of view as a fan from overseas.I would like to see Hedo continue with the Orlando Magic.Cuz its a good team and I always enjoyed watchin Hedo and the Magic.I understand his situation after playin such a good season its normal that he wanne earn more money and lookin for some options.Who wouldnt?

bye

levisicon_wink.gif

Hedo and the Magic.

Its obvious what you are. A Hedo fan. Just like the Arroyo fans. What happen to being a fan of the Orlando Magic. Thats what i am. I like what different players in the league do as well. Hell, most people here hate the Miami Heat, but i dont. I m a big fan of D Wade and Marion. I like their games. I love basketball and all its players good or bad. But for you to call me out over discussions over your player cause he might be leaving and im a realest and i see things for how they look, that makes me now a Hedo Hater.

Just because i said that with Hedo out of the lineup, Lewis and Nelson game will pick up. Doesnt make me a hater, just my dang opinion. I really do think that Lewis and Nelson game will pickup cause Turk wont be there to help them out so they will have no choice but to pick their games up. With Hedo stating that HE WILL OPT OUT AND TEST FREE AGENCY, not my words, Hedo's words. So us MAGIC fans, not Hedo fans, have to think beyond this season. We have to think whats best for this team to excel and win championships.

I support all the state of Florida teams cause thats where im from. Even if its ourrival Miami Heat. I just want the Magic to get their championships as well. But i NEVER put a player before a team. Hedo cant win games by himself. Maybe you think so. The chances are just very slim for him to get a huge extension from the Magic but you never know, he might. But life goes on without Hedo, he isnt GOD.

Hedo and the Magic right, thats your words not mine. Thats the wrong way of thinking already. Yea we dont win 52 games without him, but, it was just 1 season of allstar type playing from Hedo out of his 10 year career. How do you know Hedo is really worth the money that he wants. If Lewis and Howard wasnt in the lineup, can Turk still keep up his allstar type playing in the NBA. They helped his game as well as he helped them.

Dont put Hedo before the team and most important dont label me as a Hedo Hater for stating my opinion. Im just a realest that is judging things as the facts come out. Wherever Hedo goes its not like your going to stop being his fan. You just might drop the Magic. See us true Magic fans will wish Hedo well and follow up on him, but we will never leave this team.

Were here to stay. Team before any player. That separate the true fans from the bandwagoners because the favorite player just so happen to be on this team. You have to be kidding calling me out on this bs. Just like the Arroyo fans. It never stops.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

quote:

OK I wanne write my point of view as a fan from overseas.I would like to see Hedo continue with the Orlando Magic.Cuz its a good team and I always enjoyed watchin Hedo and the Magic.I understand his situation after playin such a good season its normal that he wanne earn more money and lookin for some options.Who wouldnt?

bye

levisicon_wink.gif

Hedo and the Magic.

Its obvious what you are. A Hedo fan. Just like the Arroyo fans. What happen to being a fan of the Orlando Magic. Thats what i am. I like what different players in the league do as well. Hell, most people here hate the Miami Heat, but i dont. I m a big fan of D Wade and Marion. I like their games. I love basketball and all its players good or bad. But for you to call me out over discussions over your player cause he might be leaving and im a realest and i see things for how they look, that makes me now a Hedo Hater.

Just because i said that with Hedo out of the lineup, Lewis and Nelson game will pick up. Doesnt make me a hater, just my dang opinion. I really do think that Lewis and Nelson game will pickup cause Turk wont be there to help them out so they will have no choice but to pick their games up. With Hedo stating that HE WILL OPT OUT AND TEST FREE AGENCY, not my words, Hedo's words. So us MAGIC fans, not Hedo fans, have to think beyond this season. We have to think whats best for this team to excel and win championships.

I support all the state of Florida teams cause thats where im from. Even if its ourrival Miami Heat. I just want the Magic to get their championships as well. But i NEVER put a player before a team. Hedo cant win games by himself. Maybe you think so. The chances are just very slim for him to get a huge extension from the Magic but you never know, he might. But life goes on without Hedo, he isnt GOD.

Hedo and the Magic right, thats your words not mine. Thats the wrong way of thinking already. Yea we dont win 52 games without him, but, it was just 1 season of allstar type playing from Hedo out of his 10 year career. How do you know Hedo is really worth the money that he wants. If Lewis and Howard wasnt in the lineup, can Turk still keep up his allstar type playing in the NBA. They helped his game as well as he helped them.

Dont put Hedo before the team and most important dont label me as a Hedo Hater for stating my opinion. Im just a realest that is judging things as the facts come out. Wherever Hedo goes its not like your going to stop being his fan. You just might drop the Magic. See us true Magic fans will wish Hedo well and follow up on him, but we will never leave this team.

Were here to stay. Team before any player. That separate the true fans from the bandwagoners because the favorite player just so happen to be on this team. You have to be kidding calling me out on this bs. Just like the Arroyo fans. It never stops.

well done..

Can someone help me out here?

I'm not a cap-expert so I don't get it: What exactly would be the benefit of trading Hedo for Odom or Boozer? I'd love to have either one on the Magic but Odom will be a free agent in 2009 and Boozer can become one (by player option). So that would put us in the same situation that we have with Hedo. And I don't think that Odom or Boozer would take less money than Hedo...

Of course, with Boozer at PF we would be instant title contenders this year. But what about next summer? Different player but same problem, or isn't it?

quote:
Originally posted by Sebi:

I'm not a cap-expert so I don't get it: What exactly would be the benefit of trading Hedo for Odom or Boozer? I'd love to have either one on the Magic but Odom will be a free agent in 2009 and Boozer can become one (by player option). So that would put us in the same situation that we have with Hedo. And I don't think that Odom or Boozer would take less money than Hedo...

Of course, with Boozer at PF we would be instant title contenders this year. But what about next summer? Different player but same problem, or isn't it?

The only way a trade for Boozer would happen is if there was an assurance of an extension worked out prior to the deal closing.

Since it would likely take Battie's cntract off the books, a deal for Boozer (15-18) million would be about the same amount as Hedo & Battie if we extend Hedo for 10-12 million. Boozer however, would obviously allow Shard to move to the 3, and would fill our PF spot perfectly.

With jammer and Pietrus signed for 5-6 million long term, the Magic would likely pay the luxury tax, but if they were frugal in filling out the remainder of the roster with draft picks, prospects, and affordable vets (Bogans, Gortat, AJ, etc) they could put a championship team on the floor with a somewhat reasonable payroll.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:
Originally posted by Sebi:

The only way a trade for Boozer would happen is if there was an assurance of an extension worked out prior to the deal closing.

Since it would likely take Battie's cntract off the books, a deal for Boozer (15-18) million would be about the same amount as Hedo & Battie if we extend Hedo for 10-12 million. Boozer however, would obviously allow Shard to move to the 3, and would fill our PF spot perfectly.

With jammer and Pietrus signed for 5-6 million long term, the Magic would likely pay the luxury tax, but if they were frugal in filling out the remainder of the roster with draft picks, prospects, and affordable vets (Bogans, Gortat, AJ, etc) they could put a championship team on the floor with a somewhat reasonable payroll.

I see. Thanks for the heads-up, Smack.