Sign in to follow this  
magicbeliever

Redick

Does anyone know why JJ did not play yesterday? Is the great coach going back to his old rotations? Maybe thats why we almost lost the game in the 4th quarter! Get Jameer out of there! Shooting and missing again. With the same old crap...Detroit in a sweep!

Does anyone know why JJ did not play yesterday? Is the great coach going back to his old rotations? Maybe thats why we almost lost the game in the 4th quarter! Get Jameer out of there! Shooting and missing again. With the same old crap...Detroit in a sweep!

Brian Hill's fault. Jonathan, being the nearly automatic scorer that he is, would not have let that lead get blown. Brian Hill might must be benching him as an excuse that Jonathan was injured.

yea that was pretty ridiculous i was pissed when i didnt see number 7 out on the court isn't Orlando one of the last ranked scoring teams in the nba...i guess that it only makes since to have Dukes all time leading scorer sit on the bench he obviously knows nothing about scoring points

I know one thing is for sure. Hill cant say that Redick would have been a Defensive liability. Because they scored 27 points in that 4th quarter. It's obvious no one was playing D

My guess is that Brian was punishing him for missing the previous game.

Sounds to me like Brian is not convinced that JJ couldn't have played against Philly, and that he wants to teach JJ that, when fighting for the playoffs, you make yourself available to play unless you are dead.

I assume the coach is trying some Playoff-rotations for the next games, and I fear Redick is not going to be part of it.

My guess is he will get some trash time to gain Playoff expierience, but he probaply won't make a big difference. I hope for the best, but that is what I think will happen.

This is what I think, coach Hill in the last two games has tested his playoff rotation; this is who will play against Detroit. JJ is done for the year; it's like the guy at work who goes to personnel to apply for a better job because he's got the stats but they keep him in housekeeping picking up the trash because they don't want him to succeed. Why? Because they're a-holes. Time to look for another job.

quote:
think, coach Hill in the last two games has tested his playoff rotation; this is who will play against Detroit. JJ is done for the year; it's like the guy at work who goes to personnel to apply for a better job because he's got the stats but they keep him in housekeeping picking up the trash because they don't want him to succeed. Why? Because they're a-holes. Time to look for another job.

hmm... very insightful post.... it's either that or.......

JJ is injured

your reason, though, sounds much more appealing

I hope JJ will get some meaningful minutes in the playoffs, even if it's just 9, 10 minutes a game - he got 9 minutes the last time he played, if I remember correctly, coming in at the end of the first quarter...

Someone know how bad s JJ injury? i mean, in the future he can play good or just he maybe gonna be limited?

if he