Sign in to follow this  
fgr98

Carlos Arroyo sign a contract to play in Israel

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Edit: And doesn't this belong in the off-topic forum? I mean, if we're going to allow threads about what former Magic players are doing, then shouldn't I have a right to make a thread about Brooks Thompson's favorite movies of 2008, or what Geert Hammink likes to eat for breakfast?

Beware that you also can be banned for trolling.

I'm shocked. I can't believe that there wasn't one team that needed Carlos. I've never been a big fan of him as a starter, but as a change of pace pg and back-up I thought he was great. My biggest complaint was we didn't need two tiny pg's. Anyways, I hope he does well in the euro league. Thanks for the memories.

quote:
Originally posted by CoachTsurfing:

I'm shocked. I can't believe that there wasn't one team that needed Carlos. I've never been a big fan of him as a starter, but as a change of pace pg and back-up I thought he was great. My biggest complaint was we didn't need two tiny pg's. Anyways, I hope he does well in the euro league. Thanks for the memories.

Yeah, especially since there weren't a whole lot of pgs out there this summer.

im never imagine carlos will be sign with any euro team.for me was a surprise he sign with Maccabi one of the better team in Israel.this is a personal opinion i dont want to offence any body to think different of me ,but play in the city of god is a privilege and a bless.

quote:
Originally posted by Arroyo fan:

quote:
Originally posted by corporalrod:

The 2.5 is also tax free.

Wrong! Actually was a very good deal! Is close to 5millions.

Arroyo signs for Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Yeah it's the equivalant of a 5m contract in the NBA, which is a very very good deal for him. Can see why he's going to Israel for a year for that money.