Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Michael Jordan says Dwight is not the best center today

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Reporting on comments made by someone posting on youtube is hardly worth commenting on.

But I heard that MJ just declared Dwight the Emperor of Lazers. You heard it here first.

HAHAHA!!! Another in a long line of DOM Classics!!

I have no problem with the statement, it is based on what we ourserves know and have commented on before. Dwight does need to develop more moves away from the basket. I believe Dwight will be the best center in the leage, but right now I give The edge to Tim Duncan (He is a Forward-Center, but still). So, Dwight is heading in the right direction, and he is a beast, but still has room to get better which is very, very good for us. So before everyone starts the "What does MJ know" crap, the guy Knows basketball, it is not a GM thing it is a basketball thing.

quote:
Originally posted by indybobb:

I have no problem with the statement, it is based on what we ourserves know and have commented on before. Dwight does need to develop more moves away from the basket. I believe Dwight will be the best center in the leage, but right now I give The edge to Tim Duncan (He is a Forward-Center, but still). So, Dwight is heading in the right direction, and he is a beast, but still has room to get better which is very, very good for us. So before everyone starts the "What does MJ know" crap, the guy Knows basketball, it is not a GM thing it is a basketball thing.

The issue isn't what was said, it was whether or not it was ever actually said in the first place. The only evidence to suggest it was is one guy on youtube saying so, which is roughly the same amount of evidence as exists to suggest that I'm having sex with Unhappily... era Nikki Cox while I type this.

By the way, I'm totally having sex with an Unhappily... era Nikki Cox right now!

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by indybobb:

The issue isn't what was said, it was whether or not it was ever actually said in the first place. The only evidence to suggest it was is one guy on youtube saying so, which is roughly the same amount of evidence as exists to suggest that I'm having sex with Unhappily... era Nikki Cox while I type this.

By the way, I'm totally having sex with an Unhappily... era Nikki Cox right now!

LOL,,, good for you DOM.

quote:
Originally posted by CoachTsurfing:

Actually I kind of agree with some of what he said. Howard is the best center right now, but he does need to develop more to his game.

That's true but it's not like he only dunks. It's like Jordan was talking about 2005-06 Dwight instead of today's Dwight.

A few things:

1. Jordan is the Bobcats GM

2. Dwight has thrown in countless 30+pts 15+reb games against the Cats, making them look foolish.

3. Jordan retaliated by giving Dwight a mediocre score in the Dunk contest.

4. Nick picked the ball from Jordan

5. Jordan drafted Kwame

quote:

Jordan said if he were to pick starters for the US team it would be Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Kevin Garnett, and Tim Duncan. He said if he couldn't take Tim Duncan he would take Shaq.

......no comment

That is all

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

A few things:

1. Jordan is the Bobcats GM

2. Dwight has thrown in countless 30+pts 15+reb games against the Cats, making them look foolish.

3. Jordan retaliated by giving Dwight a mediocre score in the Dunk contest.

4. Nick picked the ball from Jordan

5. Jordan drafted Kwame

quote:

Jordan said if he were to pick starters for the US team it would be Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Kevin Garnett, and Tim Duncan. He said if he couldn't take Tim Duncan he would take Shaq.

......no comment

That is all

Most excellent point, but I still would like to see what MJ has accomplished, besides spending/wasting time and $$ as an NBA Exec.......to date!

Now I am not asking the question to bash the guy, I loved him as a player, even when he was killing my Patrick Ewing led NYK's back in the day! But I truley struggle naming anything that he has accomplished since joining the Executive Ranks of the NBA!

i hate to say it but all you guys that are bashing on jordan must be kids,a guy that has acomplish what maybe putting all your family members cant acomplish.

the guy has money and knows the busness field,for the ones that dont know check what was his major and what kind of degree the guy got,certaintly he was not only a good or greatest basketball player to ever lived.

do some more research.