Sign in to follow this  
God hates Magic fans

Spam: Better Than TITY

Tell me about it, but couldn't you put it on one or two of the threads that are wasting space already instead of making a new thread about it?

Talk about a double wammy lol

quote:
Originally posted by Big J:

Tell me about it, but couldn't you put it on one or two of the threads that are wasting space already instead of making a new thread about it?

Talk about a double wammy lol

What he said

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

You guys are wasting bandwith, would you like it if this site starting throwing pop ups at you, at every turn? if not, stop the BS it's annoying and a waste.

Thank you for pointing this out. I do hope that all the members that are starting useless threads with nonsense titles are all seeing this. You are spamming the boards....and God hates that.

I don't believe, does that mean I'm going to hell?

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

You guys are wasting bandwith, would you like it if this site starting throwing pop ups at you, at every turn? if not, stop the BS it's annoying and a waste.

At least you are practicing what you preach.

You saved space by using the abbreviation BS. Nice touch, as otherwise 8 asterisks would have had to be used in its place, and God knows that those things are too busy being in BrightHouse commercials to have to take the time out to appear here.

But your best touch was to leave the letter 'd' out of the word 'bandwidth'. The omission of that one character probably allowed the great state of Alabama to continue internet usage for another 6 months (or until their Atari's wear out, whichever comes first).

quote:
The omission of that one character probably allowed the great state of Alabama to continue internet usage for another 6 months (or until their Atari's wear out, whichever comes first).

Priceless!!! LMFAO >=]

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

If you were truly committed to the cause, you would post this in an existing thread...

I disagree with you KITNO. In my opinion, this thread is appropriate because not everyone opens every thread and reads what's inside. I know I don't. So, by scrolling, I immediately picked up on this message. . .btw, which I agree with.