Sign in to follow this  
Smoothhands

How Long Do We Wait

Congratulations Magic Fans, we are in the playoffs for the first time in what seems like forever. It was a great feeling for me today when I got home from work to find out that we were in.

GO MAGIC!!!!

I didn't see the game but from what I read we had to survive one of our patented scoring droughts late in the game, but hey I'am happy we're in.

I want to ask the fans on this forum a question. HOW LONG DO WE WAIT? I have been a fan since this team was created, I have been there through all the ups and downs. Seeing out team get into the playoffs is great, but we are still a ways away from being a elite team in this league. Some of you out there really believe that certain players on this team are ones that we need. So how long do we wait? How long will you as a fan be willing tolerate just getting in the playoffs? How long will you wait for Dwight, Jameer, Trevor, Darko or J.J. to develop? How long will you wait for a coach to make the right decisions? How long will you wait for management to bring in the players that we need? So tell me Magic fans how long should we wait on your favorite player, coach or the management to get it done. I'd like to hear who you think should stay, who should go and how long we as fans should wait on the people you want to stay.

Congratulations Magic Fans, we are in the playoffs for the first time in what seems like forever. It was a great feeling for me today when I got home from work to find out that we were in.

GO MAGIC!!!!

I didn't see the game but from what I read we had to survive one of our patented scoring droughts late in the game, but hey I'am happy we're in.

I want to ask the fans on this forum a question. HOW LONG DO WE WAIT? I have been a fan since this team was created, I have been there through all the ups and downs. Seeing out team get into the playoffs is great, but we are still a ways away from being a elite team in this league. Some of you out there really believe that certain players on this team are ones that we need. So how long do we wait? How long will you as a fan be willing tolerate just getting in the playoffs? How long will you wait for Dwight, Jameer, Trevor, Darko or J.J. to develop? How long will you wait for a coach to make the right decisions? How long will you wait for management to bring in the players that we need? So tell me Magic fans how long should we wait on your favorite player, coach or the management to get it done. I'd like to hear who you think should stay, who should go and how long we as fans should wait on the people you want to stay.

quote:
Originally posted by Smoothhands:

How long will you as a fan be willing tolerate just getting in the playoffs? How long will you wait for Dwight, Jameer, Trevor, Darko or J.J. to develop? How long will you wait for a coach to make the right decisions? How long will you wait for management to bring in the players that we need?

Maybe I am a glutton for punishment but I am a Magic fan for life. If, God forbid, I have to wait 80 years, I will wait.

It has been 10 years since our day in the Sun, I think this summer will tell where we are going, I hope the Pacers fire Carlisle and we pick him or Rick Adelmen (who lives in Aburndale) a shot......the time is NOW!!!

I think in two season more, we are one of the best three teams in the east. And maybe one of the five best team omn the nba.

But i still thiniking we need a new coach.

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

It has been 10 years since our day in the Sun, I think this summer will tell where we are going, I hope the Pacers fire Carlisle and we pick him or Rick Adelmen (who lives in Aburndale) a shot......the time is NOW!!!

i liek Adelman, but Carlise is a guy who not like the international players.. So darko and Arroyo put in the benach liek the detroit pistons times...

Not good for a darko growing and resign.