quote:
Originally posted by RoBo2002:

quote:
Originally posted by killakuma:

quote:
Originally posted by RoBo2002:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

It looks pretty bad from that picture. It really looks like our old blue jerseys with a new ugly collar and white lines going down the uniform. Hopefully this isn't the actual new jersey....

I guess you can tell who the "glass half full" vs. "glass half empty" kind of guys are on these boards. Seriously, all you can see are the shoulders of the jersey and you are already complaining about how bad they look and hoping that it is a fake?

I guess there are just a bunch of people waiting to complain about whatever they can.

Which is worse: People complaining or people complaining about people complaining?

I still don't like the collar, but as long as were winning the new jerseys won't matter.

I have no problem with people complaining, and frankly I am not sure why you think I do. I DO have a problem with people who complain simply for the sake of complaining. There is nothing to complain about here, there is a picture showing 1/10th of our jersey and immediately someone comes out and says that our new jerseys looks bad.

When the jerseys are revealed, critique all you want, because you will have something to criticize. I just think its crazy that someone can see the shoulders of a uniform and claim that they look bad.

"I DO have a problem with people who complain simply for the sake of complaining." You must be self-loathing because that is what you just did.They addressed something that does look odd but, you called them out to stir the pot some more. The collar is similar to Indiana's design.

I like the idea of Blue jerseys for home and black on the road. I'd rather have black at home and they could come out on opening night to A/C D/C's Back in black.

i wish they could've had a fan design contest to create interest and creativity for the new uniforms. or i wouldn't have minded if they just brought the old school ones back with mild tweaking. i just have a bad feeling...especially after seeing what an abomination minnesota's are...yikes...hopefully we have something more creative than just boring capital letters spelling magic...*sigh*

The point of the re-design was to eliminate the plain, boring jerseys we have now. IF the new font is in fact what BShaw posted, then we've done nothing to improve them. Look around at our games when they're at home. As many people wear the throwbacks as the current jerseys. And they were only on sale for a limited time. Why? Because they're BETTER. They have our logo, and they just look cooler. If they don't incorporate our logo, and continue with a plain font, they've wasted their time. And also wasted another chance to sell a ton of jerseys by having an ultra-marketable star in Howard.

yo, those minnesota jerseys are the ugliest. It looks like they have their old ones on under the new ones, and the font is horrible. lol, those are butt ugly. Kings are alright, no major change it seems.