Sign in to follow this  
omagic133

Magic new uniforms (Denton)

Actually, as I look, I see both Sac's and Minny's jerseys are fully shown. Kings, meh, kind of bland, but Minny, wow, what a mess.

As for what we have been shown, my first thought is "wow, those pinstripes are in different area codes!" Also, the neckline is low, but if you remember from college, Little Country prefers a baggy jersey, so maybe it is just oversized.

As for the spacing of the stripes, I remember reading that they started closer together and slanted outward around the logo, so maybe that is the case.

I really like the Kings jerseys, doesn't look like they changed much except for the color, but man is Minnesota's terrible!

quote:
Originally posted by DLO:

I really like the Kings jerseys, doesn't look like they changed much except for the color, but man is Minnesota's terrible!

i like the kings too. Kevin love looks really gay in the picture for minn

Not a fan of what we're seeing so far.

Don't understand the reasoning behind the collar, or why we're getting crazy with the pinstripes. Keep it simple, stupid.

At least it's not looking like Minny's....

Remember that some things about the new uniform is still in design process, according to Denton if I remember correctly... which would explain the neckline to me. Notice how it ends awkwardly in a wineglass-like shape. Could this be a spot for the Magic star like on the old uniforms? Or even a Magic ball?

In short: Details missing?

Might be a prototype. Just like when Mac had the SLAM Mag photo shoot in 03, when the jerseys still had the Suns-style trim.

I can't wait till they unveil the real unis.

Yeah, that collar is really terrible. Not as terrible as Minny's, though. And both them and the Kings have a terrible font going. Oh dear Lord please don't give us a wacky font like that.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Remember that some things about the new uniform is still in design process, according to Denton if I remember correctly... which would explain the neckline to me. Notice how it ends awkwardly in a wineglass-like shape. Could this be a spot for the Magic star like on the old uniforms? Or even a Magic ball?

In short: Details missing?

Now that would be great if there was a star that goes there.