Sign in to follow this  
Frank'N'Beans

Delonte West Anyone?

Food for thought, Delonte West is a RFA, and he's set to have an offer from clevland for 2.76mill, could we perhaps send them the TA for him? that would give us a more than capable backup for Jameer, and a backup SG also, he's much like keon, but a better scorer. I would prefer D. west over Crittenton, he's proven already he can play in the NBA.

Food for thought, Delonte West is a RFA, and he's set to have an offer from clevland for 2.76mill, could we perhaps send them the TA for him? that would give us a more than capable backup for Jameer, and a backup SG also, he's much like keon, but a better scorer. I would prefer D. west over Crittenton, he's proven already he can play in the NBA.

quote:
Originally posted by Frank'N'Beans:

Do you think he would want to play behind Jameer? I know they're good friends from St. Joe's but he played SG w/ Meer at PG.

Good post. I've been wanting this guy for a long time. He's a sweet shooting, lefty, tall point guard/combo guard, who plays good "d." It would take a s-n-t. If I had my choice, I'd take him all day over Critt. The problem is that he wants to make more than 4 mil/year, which I think is too much for a back-up guard.

Ehhh...West is OK...He isn't that tall and I don't think he would want to back up Jameer.

If he is down to share minutes and we can get him for like 3M - 3.5M then I would say scoop him up and stop banking on Critt.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Good post. I've been wanting this guy for a long time. He's a sweet shooting, lefty, tall point guard/combo guard, who plays good "d." It would take a s-n-t. If I had my choice, I'd take him all day over Critt. The problem is that he wants to make more than 4 mil/year, which I think is too much for a back-up guard.

He's 6-4, and can backup both positons,maybe at a chance to play with D12, and Jameer, he would take less.

quote:

I agree. Id love to have West on our team. And I agree that hed be a bit high priced to be a backup. But I dont hear his name tearing up the NBA so maybe a sign and trade gets him.

Good name that I havent thought of

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

quote:

I agree. Id love to have West on our team. And I agree that hed be a bit high priced to be a backup. But I dont hear his name tearing up the NBA so maybe a sign and trade gets him.

S@T, we send them the TA, and possibly a future 1st, they also might wan't JJ, or Bogans, not more than what memphis is asking for crittenton.

quote:
Originally posted by Frank'N'Beans:

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

quote:

S@T, we send them the TA, and possibly a future 1st, they also might wan't JJ, or Bogans, not more than what memphis is asking for crittenton.

Im not sure about that. West gives them at least a servicable point. Without Delonte, they are very thin in that area. I dont know if they would part with him cheap