Sign in to follow this  
magicdepth

Magic still have a shot at Joey Dorsey??

quote:
According to multiple sources a "minor deal" is imminent for the Houston Rockets. The question that remains is who exactly is leaving Houston and where are they headed?

Joey Dorsey has not signed with the team yet and was not in uniform today for summer league play in Las Vegas. There are rumblings that he could be involved in the deal. In addition, word is the trade could also include either Steve Novak or Luther Head.

No definitive word yet on who the Rockets may be wheeling and dealing with, only that a deal is likely on the way.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=9484

This deal can be done with....

JJ and rights to Fran for Dorsey and Luther Head.

What do you think...is Otis still after Dorsey?

quote:
According to multiple sources a "minor deal" is imminent for the Houston Rockets. The question that remains is who exactly is leaving Houston and where are they headed?

Joey Dorsey has not signed with the team yet and was not in uniform today for summer league play in Las Vegas. There are rumblings that he could be involved in the deal. In addition, word is the trade could also include either Steve Novak or Luther Head.

No definitive word yet on who the Rockets may be wheeling and dealing with, only that a deal is likely on the way.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=9484

This deal can be done with....

JJ and rights to Fran for Dorsey and Luther Head.

What do you think...is Otis still after Dorsey?

I heard that after releasing Loren Woods, they would be looking for a backup center. I wouldn't want to trade Gortat, and I'm guessing Adonal couldn't bring any value back in a sign-and-trade. But when I saw this, I thought the same thing. I would love to still be able to bring in Dorsey for cheap.

quote:
Originally posted by MVPHOWARD:

otis said he is after somebody that is in summer league right now

wow how more vague can he get

I guess we can finally put our Joey dreams to rest

quote:

Dorsey Ends Holdout, Agrees To Terms With Rockets

While he still has not signed a rookie contract, Joey Dorsey and the Houston Rockets reached an agreement on an insurance policy which will allow the ex-Memphis forward to participate in the summer league, the Houston Chronicle is reporting.

Dorsey was forced to sit the first game because he was not covered.