Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Biggest Hater Award

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

Sorry, Smack, you can't be a hater unless you learn to love and feel.LOL

Which is why I'm nominating myself as the biggest Catman (****** bag) hater.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

aww...you guys and your sandy Vs. Sorry I got you both so upset..lol

Upset? I've been laughing hysterically at you for the past 30 minutes.

I suffer fools terribly, but you are entirely incapable of generating that emotion from me.

Friendly advice, stick to getting punked by Smack. You call me, I might just ripe your heart out right through the phone, or we could have a beer, you decide

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:

I suffer fools terribly, but you are entirely incapable of generating that emotion from me.

Friendly advice, stick to getting punked by Smack. You call me, I might just ripe your heart out right through the phone, or we could have a beer, you decide

I havent been punked by anybody unless you consider my laughter being punked. The mods locked us from being able to communicate via PM.

what is funny is the weak attempts made at getting my personal info..that was truly great. Please don't rip my heart out tough guy..lol.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

If you guys want to continue this stuff do it via PM, we don't need it out on the board.

We can't..its been locked...lol.

Doesn't matter..they are just 2 guys making fake e threats to act tough. Im over it.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I havent been punked by anybody unless you consider my laughter being punked. The mods locked us from being able to communicate via PM.

what is funny is the weak attempts made at getting my personal info..that was truly great. Please don't rip my heart out tough guy..lol.

I enjoy how you accuse others of being E tough guys and stalking you...

I promise you this, face to face, your ballz would shrink up faster than raisins in the Arizona desert. So, yip yap all you want kid, we both know u ain't about nuthin

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I enjoy how you accuse others of being E tough guys and stalking you...

I promise you this, face to face, your ballz would shrink up faster than raisins in the Arizona desert. So, yip yap all you want kid, we both know u ain't about nuthin

The fact that you have to talk this big shows me you are insecure and have to talk big on here to feel good.

At least you dont make up fake #s like your buddy. I was all about it until the # didnt work and he asked for my personal info.

Yeah, real tough talk..lol.

quote:

your ballz would shrink up faster than raisins in the Arizona desert.

Yikes. If Shaq hears that this is a possibility, he'll be requesting a trade out of Phoenix at any moment.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:

your ballz would shrink up faster than raisins in the Arizona desert.

Yikes. If Shaq hears that this is a possibility, he'll be requesting a trade out of Phoenix at any moment.

This place is so absurd..lol

Cmon guys. Most of us are adults in here, and this back and forth stuff is really beneath all of us. All the internet posing doesnt mean crap. Im sure both of you consider yourself men, and real men would find this internet chest puffing silly.

Lets get back to talking about the team and game we love and save the posturing for trying to entice the cutie at the end of the bar.

Both of you from what ive seen in here are better than this.