Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Insider Info

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

If i was JJ I would have turned into a Alcoholic long before now....LOL do you blame the kid??

If I didn't care about my career, that is the road I wold go down. Sure. Why not?

I know I joke around a bit, and I usually don't do this, but a guy close to me works for the Magic organization and told me a few things about JJ. Take it for what it's worth.

quote:
Ok, so you know I wouldn't lie to you, but I've heard some things about JJ recently that aren't too good. Word is that he is part of a criminal organization led by a man named Hans Gruber. Apparently, he is looking to steal $640 million in bearer bonds from a vault in the Nakatomi Plaza. This would explain why he has been late to practice and usually drunk as well. Otis says this may be the last straw, and he is sending a man named "John McClane" to speak with JJ about his actions.

There you have it.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I know I joke around a bit, and I usually don't do this, but a guy close to me works for the Magic organization and told me a few things about JJ. Take it for what it's worth.

quote:
Ok, so you know I wouldn't lie to you, but I've heard some things about JJ recently that aren't too good. Word is that he is part of a criminal organization led by a man named Hans Gruber. Apparently, he is looking to steal $640 million in bearer bonds from a vault in the Nakatomi Plaza. This would explain why he has been late to practice and usually drunk as well. Otis says this may be the last straw, and he is sending a man named "John McClane" to speak with JJ about his actions.

There you have it.

I'm pretty sure you've just exposed something serious that you shouldn't have.

John McLane was given a codename to protect his identity. You were supposed to refer to him by his codename: "Roy Rogers".

quote:

quote:

There you have it.

That could explain this photo...

get_image?provider_id=373&size=550x550_mb&ptp_photo_id=754716

quote:

quote:

There you have it.

Wow, that puts T-Hud, & Royal to shame.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:

quote:

There you have it.

WINNER!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

]

I'm pretty sure nothing could explain that photo

He'd have an easier time explain a pic of him going down on another man. At least he could say he was drunk

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

I'm pretty sure nothing could explain that photo

He'd have an easier time explain a pic of him going down on another man. At least he could say he was drunk

LOL I dont know about you, but i would rather explain I was drunk playing with GI Joes rather than going down on another man....To each is own...whatever you perfer man...