Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Insider Info

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

Admit it Emory, you went to a game with DOM and he was the one in the monkey suit. We all know he is a hatist.

Its true, but he was wearing a robe and turban and throwing kabobs at Turk. It was pretty strange.

Ok, im gonna set the record straight on at least this deal and whatever reprocussions come, whether its a lynch mob at my door by disgruntled JJ fans, or people in here who want to discard this info( which is your choice) or ones that maybe believe it.

I was the one that sent this message to Junkie, and I guess the reason ill let the board know that it was me, is that Junkie in no way deserves to be blamed for this, or whatever may come to fruition, has nothing to do with him. He basically posted what I wrote to him and I dont want him to have to continually have to defend or be questioned or whatever.

I went to summer league all week. The only day I missed was Wednesday (family obligation)

I am Joe Blow fan, Im not an insider, not a reporter, not a press person, not a journalist.

But I am NOT a liar, and I dont make things up to primp my stature in this board, and Im not dillusional.

I met a person on thursday and again on friday that I STILL BELIEVE has an unique and credible insight into the inner workings of the Magic. If I didnt think this person had knowledge, or was some hack, I wouldnt, as a somewhat intelligent grown man, and someone that has some level of dignity and maturity, I would have dismissed it immediately and never said anything and moved on.

But I felt that this person had good knowledge of many situations of the Magic, and felt and still do, that their knowledge is credible and factual.

When I began talking to this person, one of the first questions I asked, as its one of the great topics on this board, "what is the real reason that JJ Redick doesnt get playing time."

At that point, I was told the things that I posted in an PM to Junkie. I didnt dig, I didnt pry, I didnt tie this person down and proceed with chinese water torture. I just listened and soaked it in. As John Q Fan, I was thrilled that I had gotten what I felt and still feel was some inside knowledge that maybe not everyone is privvy to.

Now do I think it may be a bit far fetched as far as every practice, yeah maybe so, we all know and as some have pointed out, if he had missed EVERY practice and EVERY meeting, he would have been booted out on his rear end and never shown the door again.

But I do believe this source to the extent that its an ongoing problem. Like I said earlier, if I didnt believe at least a good part of it, I wouldnt have mentioned it to anyone at all and just enjoyed my experience.

As far as the JJ/SVG deal on friday, I was VERY close to where the coach was sitting. I didnt say that they went into UFC mode. Maybe it was my bad choice of words with "barely cordial"

But I didnt see or hear a level of conversation that SVG had had with a whole lot of others with JJ. I saw and heard a quick greeting and a discussion about meeting later. And that was it.

Ill take the hit if that differs from "barely cordial" but that was my take

Ill end it with this, im a grown man, a guy who makes his living reading peoples motions and actions. If you decide to just blow off my post or the person that I believed had some knowledge of the situation, thats fine. There are thousands of sources and people that claim to have knowledge and insight into loads of stories every day, only to be proved crap later on.

If you chose to say that Natmayo is full of ****, and hes just trying to sensationalize a position to maybe gain credibility or enamor himself to you all, as I have made a few friends on here, and I genuinely have a great time on here with most all of you, I can live without the board if the Mods or hell, even the Magic see fit to remove me.

Im a grown man, and if JJ Redick wants any piece of me or my lifestyle, then so be it. I would find it hard to believe that myself or my information would even matter to him or would develop into complex that didnt arise when he used to recieve death threats during his time in the ACC.

Im a grown man and I have big shoulders and Ill deal with anything that comes my way. Like I said im just a normal fan that tripped into some knowledge and I gave it to Junkie to post.

Junkie, I apologize for any grief this has caused you and if anyone wants to question this further, then PM me and Ill decide whether to explain further or not.

Believe it, dont. Hate it, or not.

Nat, good post. By the way, this is an informal setting, we are not journalists or anything remotely close to the ap. What you said is just hearsay and should not get you into legal trouble, let alone magic board problems. I think people here need to stop blowing things out of proportion.

Respeck. I would hardly worry about any issues coming up with this, if anything it's a quirky misunderstanding that would find itself welcome in an episode of Three's Company. And I definitely wouldn't worry about this being slander since it's in written form. If anything, it's libel. heh.

quote:
Originally posted by Mooooooooooves:

If anything, it's libel. heh.

It is only Libel if it affects the individuals professional ablity to earn his/her living! In other words if he were injuried by what was written! So in my opinion, sleep well!!!!!! No injury or loss!!

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:

It is only Libel if it affects the individuals professional ablity to earn his/her living! In other words if he were injuried by what was written! So in my opinion, sleep well!!!!!! No injury or loss!!

JJ has feelings too, you know!

Great post Nat, you showed true balls there, to just step up... Whether BJ says it, or you say it or anyone, if it's "inside info" I always take it with a grain of salt..But it's still nice to have a different perspective on things..I hope what was said in your PM is not true, but if it is, I hope JJ is moved or given the correct punishment, and not hidden...No NBA player deserves to be hidden behind a curtain for crap like that...

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:

JJ has feelings too, you know!

Oh yea, I agree he has feelings, and they should be respected and valued as much as any others, but the way that I see it, JJ is much bigger than anything that could be said about him on these boards!!! What the heck, we all are, or "SHOULD BE"!!!!