Sign in to follow this  
magicdepth

Magic in talks with Jason Williams for bi-annual exception 2.1 Mil (Denton)

Ey wood luv 2 c wite chaulkolat hon this teem.

I have to agree with military here even though he is a Gator homer. Williams is an excellent ball handler and hopefully with a Pietrus/Lee or Pietrus/Bogans combo the Magic will not have to worry about Nelson/Williams being a turnstile because believe me that is what they will be.

Furthermore any problems with grammar need to be handled by the:

GrammarPolice-799776.gif

Can someone answer since when J. Williams become a good defender?. Members in this forum were against Carlos because he isnt a good defender.Now the magic are talking with JW to be the back up pg, this doesn't make any sense to me, the only thing that can explain it is one word Otis

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

Ey wood luv 2 c wite chaulkolat hon this teem.

I have to agree with military here even though he is a Gator homer. Williams is an excellent ball handler and hopefully with a Pietrus/Lee or Pietrus/Bogans combo the Magic will not have to worry about Nelson/Williams being a turnstile because believe me that is what they will be.

Oi, despite my orange and blue glasses I can see the benefit J-Will brings to this team. He's averaged above, or near, a 3:1 AST/TO ratio for years now. How huge is that for our team?

J-Will suckssssssss.

J-Will pushing for Jameer Nelson's spot? LMAOOOOOOOOOO yeah right.

Arroyo is even better than J-Will.

I see a fair amount of games, of him. Living in South Florida. He is old, injured, doesn't play any defense. And has one of the worst shot selection in the NBA.

quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez:

Can someone answer since when J. Williams become a good defender?. Members in this forum were against Carlos because he isnt a good defender.Now the magic are talking with JW to be the back up pg, this doesn't make any sense to me, the only thing that can explain it is one word Otis

Why you guys want JW over A. Johnson?. Why?

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

:raises eyebrow:

Someone explain to me how signing J-Will to the bi-annual isn't a good move?

IMHO... he's better than Jameer as a pure point guard. And he's MUCH better than Arroyo as a player. I've always been a J-Will fan and, as he's matured, has really become a more intelligent player and doesn't jack up shots and play selfishly as he used to. Also, he averages around 70 games a season - he's not this oft-injured liability some make him out to be.

Between Jameer's talents as a penetrator and scorer, and J-Will's talents as a true point guard and his better size as a legit 6-footer, I think we'll have the PG position down solid. I'm excited that we may get him on our team!

To add, if C-Lee can prove to be at least a marginal on-the-court player, he can provide much of what Dooling provided us last season as a defender of larger PG's. I don't think C-Lee will ever be a scorer in this league at the SG, he's too small and he needs to work on his range on his jumpshot, but I see no reason why he cannot be a Rodney Stuckey clone.

I would like to see the stats between JWill and CArroyo - I would like to discuss Carlos vs. JWill. Too lazy to look up the stats. CarlosDarwin, Rodriguez - how about some stats of JWill vs. Carlosicon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

:raises eyebrow:

Someone explain to me how signing J-Will to the bi-annual isn't a good move?

IMHO... he's better than Jameer as a pure point guard. And he's MUCH better than Arroyo as a player. I've always been a J-Will fan and, as he's matured, has really become a more intelligent player and doesn't jack up shots and play selfishly as he used to. Also, he averages around 70 games a season - he's not this oft-injured liability some make him out to be.

Between Jameer's talents as a penetrator and scorer, and J-Will's talents as a true point guard and his better size as a legit 6-footer, I think we'll have the PG position down solid. I'm excited that we may get him on our team!

To add, if C-Lee can prove to be at least a marginal on-the-court player, he can provide much of what Dooling provided us last season as a defender of larger PG's. I don't think C-Lee will ever be a scorer in this league at the SG, he's too small and he needs to work on his range on his jumpshot, but I see no reason why he cannot be a Rodney Stuckey clone.

I would like to see the stats between JWill and CArroyo - I would like to discuss Carlos vs. JWill. Too lazy to look up the stats. CarlosDarwin, Rodriguez - how about some stats of JWill vs. Carlosicon_smile.gif

C. Arroyo wouldnt be bad to keep but here is the thing, he is almost exactly like nelson. J

Will can bring a diff demension to the pg spot. CA just comes in and gives us the same as our contracted guy. so why keep him. we need to diversify our bonds $#$$#

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

quote:
Originally posted by ed1:

no bi anual no weekly nothing for william

no brains, no common sense nothing for ed1

Dude could your e-penis be any larger?

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

quote:
Originally posted by ed1:

no bi anual no weekly nothing for william

no brains, no common sense nothing for ed1

Dude could your e-penis be any larger?

Yes it could, but I pray that it wont because it would get in the way of me typing....