DLO

Duhon agrees to deal with Knicks

quote:
Bradbury could not comment on the terms of the deal. But a source said it was a major commitment on the part of the Knicks -- a two-year deal starting at the full mid-level exception.

A deal starting at the full MLE? I thought they offered him 3 mil./year...? Oh well, there goes our backup-PG...

quote:
Originally posted by Sebi:

quote:
Bradbury could not comment on the terms of the deal. But a source said it was a major commitment on the part of the Knicks -- a two-year deal starting at the full mid-level exception.

A deal starting at the full MLE? I thought they offered him 3 mil./year...? Oh well, there goes our backup-PG...

Yeah this surprised me as well. I'm not sure I would be too thrilled if we spent our whole MLE on him.

quote:
Originally posted by DLO:

quote:
Originally posted by Sebi:

quote:

Yeah this surprised me as well. I'm not sure I would be too thrilled if we spent our whole MLE on him.

I wouldn't be thrilled about that either... especially if Maggette can be had for the same amount of money. I think the Knicks overpaid here (again).

I'm actually kind of happy. Now we can push for Maggette or Pietrus, re-sign Dooling, have him split time at PG and SG, give Jameer big minutes at PG for the first time (I know, I'll stop), and we have a team.