Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

Official 2013 Southwest Airlines Orlando Pro Summer League Thread

And of course...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/305e091253e8eb86e2d99f0e7b7c30ce/tumblr_mlf0dlgO541s2wqsvo1_400.gif

Damn, I wish I could post the gif and not the link, oh well.

I disagree. You said McLemore would be alright because he had nearly a 30/10 game in Summer League. DoM pointed out that Summer League means nothing because guys like Von Wafer have had good games in it. How exactly does his post miss the point of your post?

I disagree. You said McLemore would be alright because he had nearly a 30/10 game in Summer League. DoM pointed out that Summer League means nothing because guys like Von Wafer have had good games in it. How exactly does his post miss the point of your post?

... because the intended point of his post was basically just that (just awkwardly worded).

Another card carrying member of the MtP club? Let's have some club jackets made up to intimidate the nerds.

And of course...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/305e091253e8eb86e2d99f0e7b7c30ce/tumblr_mlf0dlgO541s2wqsvo1_400.gif

Damn, I wish I could post the gif and not the link, oh well.

You mean like this?

tumblr_mlf0dlgO541s2wqsvo1_400.gif

Also, as a friendly reminder, posting with alts is not an accepted practice here. We let is slide at times when it's not used to attack other posters, but it is generally frowned upon, and yes, I can see your IP address.

You mean like this?

tumblr_mlf0dlgO541s2wqsvo1_400.gif

Also, as a friendly reminder, posting with alts is not an accepted practice here. We let is slide at times when it's not used to attack other posters, but it is generally frowned upon, and yes, I can see your IP address.

Oooo do me next! What kind of undies am I wearing?

The point was that yes he had zero point games but he also had 30/10 points games, he'll be alright regardless...so maybe in addition to the 'missed the point' thing there should also be 'captain obvious' gif thrown in.

Wifey is missknuckles Hi-top. Cant control her, sorry...but she was right in her assessment. Most certainly not an 'alt'. Got a good laugh about it though! I doubt she'll be coming back to comment much, although she said she could make some serious game threads someday...which honestly are lacking here. Don't really need you to tell me whats what. That's like a sapling telling a sequoia whats up...sorry man.

That was me talking!

Simmer down Murph

Wifey is missknuckles Hi-top. Cant control her, sorry...but she was right in her assessment. Most certainly not an 'alt'. Got a good laugh about it though! I doubt she'll be coming back to comment much, although she said she could make some serious game threads someday...which honestly are lacking here. Don't really need you to tell me whats what. That's like a sapling telling a sequoia whats up...sorry man.

Which is why you didn't get an official warning, and I didn't ban her account as an alt, Mr. "Sequoia". I'd take your wife's advice, if I were you.