Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

Official 2013 Southwest Airlines Orlando Pro Summer League Thread

Our game vs Boston is today at 2pm on NBA TV.

Watching the championship game right now, OKC vs HOU. Former Magic players Deandre Liggins and Daniel Orton are playing for OKC. In true Summer League form, Orton has recovered from his concussion and is back to dominating the paint, and the Thunder are experimenting with Liggins at PG (aka the Oladipo Effect).

In answer to the question about if we gave up on Orton too soon, I don't think it was that simple. Orton never showed the foot speed and touch around the basket he's displaying now when he was with us. And if he did, Dwight would have felt threatened and cried to Otis to get him moved...

Orton was injured, slow, fat and unmotivated when he was here....it took being cut to finally light a fire under him.

@JoshuaBRobbins

In 4 games this week, Oladipo is averaging a team-high 19.0 ppg for the Magic, followed by Harkless and Nicholson (13.0 ppg).

Orton was injured, slow, fat and unmotivated when he was here....it took being cut to finally light a fire under him.

Very True. And his only guy, he was learning from was Dwight... go figure.

Orton goes to OKC with Perkins and Ibaka as his big men peers and gets to learn from Durant and Westbrook for a year, and now plays like he should of when he came in.

Surprised....Nope.

still want ben mclemore now?

Yeah let's go all in especially since Ben Mac HASN'T EVEN PLAYED YET.

But I do like what I see from Victor. He is being a leader and outplaying our 2nd year guys.

Not sure if this is good or not.

Oh sweet Natalie Portman, what the hell.

Adam Morrison averaged almost 25 a game in the summer league. It means absolutely nothing.

I had a rebuttal for this, but I would rather google for Natalie Portman pictures.

• Upvote 3