Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

Official 2013 Southwest Airlines Orlando Pro Summer League Thread

Anyone watching the games yet today? Just got up to see the end of the Rockets-Sixers game. MCW looks good so far.

Chat for BOS-ORL at 11am?

Anyone watching the games yet today? Just got up to see the end of the Rockets-Sixers game. MCW looks good so far.

MCW was better in the second half, but he spent most of the first half getting absolutely embarrassed by someone I'd never heard of.

It's only one game, but he's done nothing to prove so far that he deserves minutes on an NBA roster, let alone that he was worth a high pick.

EDIT: I don't know why I put "was better" when the second half is still happening. Should be "has been better". Whoops.

I'll be watching the Orlando game, and yeah deffinately good for a chat during game breaks.

MCW was really solid except for the turnovers which he racked up a lot of. Was hoping Wyatt would gun a little more so that's kind of a bummer. Terrence Jones was unstoppable. Pretty much did all the things he did at Kentucky when he was engaged. Rebounded, defended, got easy ones inside and also ran the break.

That first game showed MCW's flaws, turnovers and inability to absorb contact. In other news, Oladipo is balling while the rest of the Magic are turnover machines.

Osby is looking nice..... Good defense, active hands, can setup the Ally... for an unknown guy he can get it done.

Kelly is also a great pick, this guys is going to be problems.

Victor, his length shows and its awesome.

Anyone else notice how Drew seems to have not improved at all, possibly even regressed? Dude looks lost on defense, can't hit a shot, and has no idea about the concept of passing the ball out of the post.

Vic looks great

Osby is yet another example of where Hennigan makes his money, the second round. I think Osby takes Nicholsons spot in the rotation this year. Osby is a damn brute.

Anyone else notice how Drew seems to have not improved at all, possibly even regressed? Dude looks lost on defense, can't hit a shot, and has no idea about the concept of passing the ball out of the post.

Vic looks great

Osby is yet another example of where Hennigan makes his money, the second round. I think Osby takes Nicholsons spot in the rotation this year. Osby is a damn brute.

I would disagree on the Drew assessment. His defense has actually improved and lead to a couple of turnovers which lea to points. The play where he stood in place to take the charge is a prime example.

• Upvote 1