Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Latest Insider Info II

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Has anyone ever seen a well spoken troll? Its like you have to be missing a chromsome to find trolling message boards enjoyable. This thread could be hall of fame worthy if he sticks around.

How the hell did we manage to acquire a Warriors troll anyway? Did the Magic move to California overnight or something?

This is quite interesting. I can understand if this was the espn message boards where you have a universal username for every team. But who signs up for this forum to troll a team that is 3000 miles away and doesn't even have any news that would spark this. I can understand if he was trolling LAC or Wash or even to follow up the beating they handed dallas in the playoffs a few seasons back. Why Orlando? Its not like we even have any trade rumors with them. Well, Pietrius, but thats it.

If your not happy with this forum and you want to be problematic, why not return as a alleged competitive team troll? Rudeness is more likely to be expected and you can get away with more.

I think we have an impostor.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

Mods, I would like you to give Warriorsfan his own forum, the Maggette news has depressed me...he makes me laugh.

laugh all the way to the bank, or is it stil being held up by rasheed lewis?! lol

quote:
Originally posted by warriorsfan05:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

Mods, I would like you to give Warriorsfan his own forum, the Maggette news has depressed me...he makes me laugh.

laugh all the way to the bank, or is it stil being held up by rasheed lewis?! lol

Why am I bothering...but...it's RASHARD Lewis, you moron!

quote:

rashard, rasheed. all the same thing. one chcks up shots, the other misses them.

Man seriously, What the heck is up? Your first mistake was being a Warrior's fan. Actually the first one would be the mistake your mom made of not getting rid of you while she could. Why even born?

I think you are just mad at being the worst team in California. I mean if that other team in LA could steal away your best player, that makes your team even worst. And most people don't even know the LA Clippers are in the NBA or are even a team. Most think is a college team or an NBDL team. That would now but your "great" team below them...How sad is that?...

Just check out a few magic games next year when we destroy your so called team.

quote:

rashard, rasheed. all the same thing. one chcks up shots, the other misses them.

Chuck up shots? Isn't that all Golden State does?

lol civic. when is the last time the clippers made the payoffs? 21 years ago i think it was. that just shows you how relevant your team is.

the magic finaly one a playoff game. wow. now u people think t ey have a shot at a title.

the only reason i come here is to tel u how u wont be getting michael peitrus. quit bashing me.

quote:

the only reason i come here is to tel u how u wont be getting michael peitrus. quit bashing me.

Thanks for letting us know.

quote:

lol civic. when is the last time the clippers made the payoffs? 21 years ago i think it was. that just shows you how relevant your team is.

the magic finaly one a playoff game. wow. now u people think t ey have a shot at a title.

warriorsfan05 - please enjoy some quality journalism regarding your team:

quote:
Baron Davis just skipped town. Gilbert Arenas isn't coming. And Don Nelson has one foot out the door.

No, it has not been a good offseason for the Warriors. In fact, one might say Golden State's immediate future just got as hazy as the fog that often shrouds the Golden Gate Bridge.

Throw in Nelson's status as a lame-duck coach likely to retire after the season, and it looks as if Golden State could be in for some rocky days.

without a proven playmaker like Davis at the point, it's hard to imagine Golden State getting back to the playoffs next season

Here's the link if you'd like to read more!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/marty_bur...s/index.html?eref=T1

Enjoy your season next year in Golden State.