Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Kyler says the Redick/Haslem trade could happen - Update on page "2"

Pat Riley is a superior GM than Otis Smith. He isn't going to let Haslem join his biggest competition in the division while only giving up probably the most expandable guy on the roster and a few other scrubs. Sorry this isn

It has been repeatedly reported that Miami and Orlando will not be doing any trades with each other after the SVG/future draft pick swap thanks to Pat Riley. Neither team wants to help each other anyway.

I'd love Haslem, but I doubt it will happen.

the one thing i noticed is it says epecially if Miami is still intrested in the deal, meaning the Heat were pursuing the deal before. I always thought it was the magic pushing for haslem.

quote:
Originally posted by lavell12:

the one thing i noticed is it says epecially if Miami is still intrested in the deal, meaning the Heat were pursuing the deal before. I always thought it was the magic pushing for haslem.

Reportedly, the Heat wanted J.J. but Otis wouldn't part with him. Soul Bro told me on the phone a little while ago that he thinks Riley was also wanting first round draft picks.

We aren't aggressive on anything, we just sit back and see what happens to us. Unless Riley calls and offers the deal I don't see it happening.

Every team in the league seemed to make some sort of move last night and the days leading up to last night except us.

What Haslem for RedDick, ??? Are You Kidding me???

No one is that Dumb, and not even our fron... Zeke, and MJ both know better than to do that.

Our only chance to dump JJ, will be to Larry Bird, he loves to collect weak Little white boys, and I don't want tinsley any where near our team.