Sign in to follow this  
Murphy13

i just want to know one thing...

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

We have trade, the MLE (which can be split into 2), and the vets min. Who knows who might become available as well during camp. Some vet bigs may get released and come to us for cheap due to teams looking to give their rookies playing time.

Like I said in another thread, if Otis doesn't deliver on a solid PF during free agency, then sign me up on the "Otis is a moron" bandwagon. There has to be more to it then just what happened last night.

I felt that same way going into last season and into the trade deadline last season, there has to be more to it. I keep saying that but when the opportunities are out there for the world to see, there is never more to it.

Don't discount Cookie, Marc

i wonder how much these cash considerations go for for these second rounders...

i wonder if its actually a lot of money(like 6 figures) or if they are getting exchanged for like $100, a netflix membership, and a batman reece's peanut butter cup...

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

i wonder how much these cash considerations go for for these second rounders...

i wonder if its actually a lot of money(like 6 figures) or if they are getting exchanged for like $100, a netflix membership, and a batman reece's peanut butter cup...

Well, it was posted that teams were asking for more money than Marc Cuban was willing to spend, so it probably was more than a little money.

i guess i see foyles value lying elsewhere...atleast he can get a rebound, or push someone around...or win a spelling bee...

i would say no, starting july 1st, right? however, i think he has probably gotten more rebs than cook has anyway...better shooter too.

cook has an ugly shot for someone that is supposed to be a shooter...can you think of any shooter that has a flatter shot than him?

I would love to see a S&T for Milsap. I wish we could get rid of Cook because the Lakers praised god that they did. I have this sinking feeling that we are stuck with Cook and his garbage contract and will not be able to get a real big.

I hate how soft our team is. One good PF would change that.