Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Today's NBA DRAFT 2008 Thread - How did everyone do?

They should've taken Batum, Douglas-Roberts or Arthur, but Lee should be alright. If they think replacing Evans with Lee is going to bring us a title though, they're nuts.

quote:

I don't case what you say, because you clearly doesn't understand how to build a good team

thing is

Batum and DeAndre Jordan had an Allstar potential,

Koufos and Arthur would be best compliment to Dwight

but we sign Lee who isnt'a even a starter material (he isn't better then Evans/Bogans/JJ)

and with MLE we will sing who ? because we just sign SG then signing Maggette od Pietrus doesnt' make any sense, so which good free agent is aviable at PG and PF position ? ... nobody ...

I don't disagree that we could use a PF. But to say FIRE OTIS, because of who he picked at #22 after a the most successful season in 10 years is, well, stupid.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
Originally posted by pneu:

quote:

quote:

enough is enough,

FIRE OTIS !!!

I know! I mean we were only 52-30 last year!

did we win a chapnionship ?

not even close ...

we need to fix some weak points to be a championship material but Otis is clearly incompetent

Yeah. Let us use your logic. That way, every year there will be 29 GM's looking for a job.

so your logic is - you don't need to try to be better every year because you have championship guaranteed with current roster ?

great, you are an genius ...

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:

not even close ...

we need to fix some weak points to be a championship material but Otis is clearly incompetent

Otis is and idiot, fire Otis before he will bury us

I'd say you're an idiot.

But Emory you may be right, Arthur is kind of undersized. We need a banger (although I've been sayin that for years).

I don't case what you say, because you clearly doesn't understand how to build a good team

thing is

Batum and DeAndre Jordan had an Allstar potential,

Koufos and Arthur would be best compliment to Dwight

but we sign Lee who isnt'a even a starter material (he isn't better then Evans/Bogans/JJ)

and with MLE we will sing who ? because we just sign SG then signing Maggette od Pietrus doesnt' make any sense, so which good free agent is aviable at PG and PF position ? ... nobody ...

If you know how to build a team, the question is why are you hanging around an internet message board?!?

My guess is to enlighten us with his vast knowledge.

I feel refreshed LOL

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

enough is enough,

FIRE OTIS !!!

I know! I mean we were only 52-30 last year!

not even close ...

Yeah. Let us use your logic. That way, every year there will be 29 GM's looking for a job.

so your logic is - you don't need to try to be better every year because you have championship guaranteed with current roster ?

great, you are an genius ...

we dont have the same roster! we just drafted lee and have battie back icon_smile.gif

Ok, Arthur's got an undisclosed kidney problem. That makes a little more sense now, and I'm fine with the Lee pick. I'd really love to see them move into the top of the 2nd round and grab a big guy, though.