Sign in to follow this  
Bullseye

Magic interested in Brandan Wright, according to report

Should The Magic sign Brandan Wright?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Magic sign Brandan Wright?

• No question, Orlando should sign him
    • He might be a good addition to the team
    • I could take it or leave it
    • Orlando should definitley not sign him

I think the front office is looking to fill holes with cheap talent when the opportunity presents itself. If Nicholson is included in a deal for Bledsoe, then it makes sense why they might like Wright as a replacement.

bledseo was traded to the sun today. clips got jj and dudley

I don't think anybody is particularly excited about it. In fact the majority of us voted for "I could take it or leave it" and "Definitely not"

I don't think anybody is particularly excited about it. In fact the majority of us voted for "I could take it or leave it" and "Definitely not"

Yeah I saw that, haha, rock on with not bothering with him then. Some of you have mentioned, the possibility of Nicholson being shipped; this signing would be great for preparing for a situation like that but if not there probably isn't a spot. On the flip side he definitely should have less than say 14 minutes a game right now anyway. It's great when people don't care about a developing story because there is no possible way for letdown (and he really isn't that big of a deal at least yet). Unless of course Wright goes on to average a double double or something and scores 20 points against Orlando in a playoff game 7 with his new team next year, then it's a different story... Since the team is not postured for any sort of playoff contention I suppose it's just fun and games though.

Man, you know we suck when we get excited over MAYBE getting Brandan Wright.

I don't think "excited" means what you think it means.

• Upvote 1

I don't think "excited" means what you think it means.

So you're saying this possible player singing didn't give you a massive erection?

Wright will be an interesting case for the supposed change in how money is doled out in the NBA.

5 years ago, someone gives him the full MLE for no reason, when he really should be getting something in the 2.5-3m range. He scores well enough for a bench player, and he's an ok defender and a terrible rebounder as a 4/5.

I might take a runner on him as a backup combo big man, but he has no business getting more than 12 minutes a game for anyone.

Sounds about right.

Signing? No. Singing? Maybe.

If one is going to make a typo, make one in style. My barber Tito taught me that.

• Upvote 1

I'm all in if I get a free Brandon Wright concert out of the deal.

If one is going to make a typo, make one in style. My barber Tito taught me that.

Is that one of his ancient Hawaiian sayings?

Also, your avatar is nostalgic.