Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Let us remove the wool from our eyes, post a picture of yourself here...

quote:
Nah we really should start a last magic game get together for those not going to the game...that would be awesome! You know somewhere like the Alehouse where food is cheap and TV's are a plenty!! who wants to head this one up??

That would really be rediculous. Would we all have name-tags with our handles or what? I think there might be some Arroyo fans that might want my head.

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

THIS SUX....I THOUHT WE might really be posting pictures of ourselves. Now i feel like a fool....

You mean that's really you!?!? I thought it was another funny picture. jk.

Anyway, he're me...

newpic26.jpg

That is bar none the most disturbingly hysterical picture I've ever set my already regretful eyes on. Having woman problems, eh D-bo?

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

I think there might be some Arroyo fans that might want my head.

DJ, you know I would never let them take your head!

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

Thank you, Maya Angalou.

Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future and renders the present inaccessible.

Where the heck have I been all day? This thread is a classic. If I ever create a MB Hall of Fame, this one will surely be an early inductee.

And just to prove that I'm not a fat chick....

rockchalk.jpg

quote:
I think that is a good idea but who is with me for tailagating?? I can't be the only one going to the game. I miss football season because no more tailgating, the Heat game would be awesome!

Magic fan, Bucs fan, Angelou scholar, and now a tailgating fan? My God, woman! If it is ever uncovered that you have huge cans, I dont know what I will do with myself.