Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Let us remove the wool from our eyes, post a picture of yourself here...

Athena, I am sorry that you have so many fishy stalkers on this forum. If I was butch I would take care of them for you!! You guys all suck because any chance of Athena coming to Orlando to visit is now shot to hell with your obsessions.

Where is Andie? The three of us together would be unstoppable!

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

mmmm.. I am loving that C-Section scar on the burnette with the leapord skin top. In the words of Racheal Ray, YUMMM-O!

That's not a c-section scar you see. It is the front-buttocks that she had her surgeon do a 5 day procedure for so that she could digest the 15 open buffets that she enjoys daily.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

Athena, I am sorry that you have so many fishy stalkers on this forum. If I was butch I would take care of them for you!! You guys all suck because any chance of Athena coming to Orlando to visit is now shot to hell with your obsessions.

Where is Andie? The three of us together would be unstoppable!

and michelle..

aww.. i'm ok. i'm a big girl now. lol. i know this is all for laughs..

although i can see some of you coming to greece instead.

imagine diving into these waters

zanteqn1.jpg

Nathan, my advice to you is before aproach a lady you need to change the dragon emblem for something else, woman will never pay atention to someone that act like a kid.

quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez:

Nathan, my advice to you is before aproach a lady you need to change the dragon emblem for something else, woman will never pay atention to someone that act like a kid.

Some respond quite well to that actually, u just gotta look good to pull it off....

quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez:

Some of the more discerning ones also like a guy who can spell and use grammar properly.

I'll second Rich on that, HHF is pretty kid like but he's fine so it works.

Grammar and spelling is WAY more important. Oh, and not stalky like.