Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Let us remove the wool from our eyes, post a picture of yourself here...

Do people still dip Grizzly? Haha, amazing picture, by the way what Guitar Hero song did you finally pass out on?

hahaha, there was not apple martinies in there. That is apple schnopps. Its called 99 apples. It is 99 proof, or 50% alcohol. One of my friends dared me i couldnt drink an entire bottle of that in one night. Needless to say, i had almost the entire thing gone in 2 hours. But i went to the bathroom and dont remember anything after that. Apparently, i blacked out hardcore on my futon, so my friend decided to stack crap all over me. I didnt feel a thing or know about it at all, until i got back from class the next day and he showed me the pictures he took. I guess drinking that bottle is the power wearing a grant hill jersey gives you!

quote:
Originally posted by Carlitos Way:

fishybashi is awesome in my book. Guy has a sense of humor and has good taste in women. We need hang out one day and pick up few a beautiful babes in the O-town area, **** I'll be your wing man show you hows it done...

Oh this one by far is so totally the most beautiful one and she is in her work clothes my god.

ishmindy.JPG

For Carlito: Yeah this girl is quite the catch.

Here are more pics of her.

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

ishdaisy.JPG

The only lay here is the one around your neck, my man.

You need to read the book Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris. Please take the extra second to look it up.

If you are indeed serious with your comments here, I hope one day you learn how to treat a lady properly. For your sake, and the girls you are involved with! I am so sorry for them!

FYI, I didn't want to post this pic to implicate her ... but this is my fiance. So, yes, I was flirting with Athena -- but c'mon she's a beautiful girl. I would never cheat on my girl.

Get to know the people you make comments about before knocking them.

quote:
FYI, I didn't want to post this pic to implicate her ... but this is my fiance. So, yes, I was flirting with Athena -- but c'mon she's a beautiful girl. I would never cheat on my girl.

Congratulations on the wifey to be. Thanks for adding those pics of her whoever she is one thing thats obvious, she has to have the most gorgeous smile I ever seen. Man she is something special fishy...

So whens the wedding day?

quote:
You need to read the book Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris. Please take the extra second to look it up.

If you are indeed serious with your comments here, I hope one day you learn how to treat a lady properly. For your sake, and the girls you are involved with! I am so sorry for them!

Nice one Fabio, this just about takes the cake toward the stupidest post i've seen yet on this board.

And you couldn't just pm the pics instead of showing how much of a ladies man you think you are all over it?