Sign in to follow this  
lavell12

You we call for Otis' head if he drafts....

I was going to name a few names, but I'll go with cash. If we trade this pick for cash, I'll become a Miami Heat fan.

Then kick my own arse. I mean, I'd pretty much have to, right?

Michael Ansley. Thank You! Be here all night!

If Otis takes Speights I'm taking the first flight to Orlando, getting in a cab to RDV to hand deliver a cup of my warm tears that Otis can put on his mantle to stare at and feel all warm and fuzzy that he sucked my soul from my body on June 25th 2008.

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

I say they won't draft anyone. They'll trade their spot for a proven player. SVG doesn't want rookies, he wants proven players.

Bravlady, you probably know more than I do about the business end of professional basketball. But yesterday, in a thread that I started, I mentioned that Otis confirmed that he will keep the 22nd spot.

You said that they will probably trade that spot for a proven player.

I thought the fact that he plans on keeping the 22nd spot meant that he would only draft [not trade].

So, please clarify for me. . . *Anyone*

TMF, one thing we have learned about Otis is that he doesn't have a problem deceiving the media, so him saying that does not necessarily rule out him doing something like what bravlady suggests.

I happen to disagree with bravlady that Otis will do this, but these are just guesses and opinions on all of our parts.

quote:
Originally posted by StokesW:

As a lifelong Gator fan, the answer to this question is Marreese Speights. He's lazy, lazy, lazy.

If he is the pick, I'll come at Otis hard.

WOW