Sign in to follow this  
centaur27

Article regarding Redick's playing time after draft

"How is J.J. Redick gonna feel when the Magic draft a two-guard in the first round (a virtual lock) to steal his minutes? Redick can barely crack the rotation, and now he

"How is J.J. Redick gonna feel when the Magic draft a two-guard in the first round (a virtual lock) to steal his minutes? Redick can barely crack the rotation, and now he

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
LIT UP in college

I lit up a lot of people when I was in high school on the play grounds.

I believe it was intended as a basketball reference....

I know, it's just frustrating that we keep hearing about what JJ wants. What about what the fans want? I want a winning team, I want a draft pick that contributes, I want perimeter defense, I want to see fewer 1's and 2's having career nights against us.

quote:

I know, it's just frustrating that we keep hearing about what JJ wants. What about what the fans want? I want a winning team, I want a draft pick that contributes, I want perimeter defense, I want to see fewer 1's and 2's having career nights against us.

I bet more fans want JJ to play than whoever we draft, thats why there are JJ chants at every home game.

quote:
Originally posted by lavell12:

quote:

I bet more fans want JJ to play than whoever we draft, thats why there are JJ chants at every home game. If you want fewer 1s and 2s having career nights then you have a problem with evans and bogans.

quote:

quote:

I bet more fans want JJ to play than whoever we draft, thats why there are JJ chants at every home game.

I bet more fans want to win than give a rats arse if JJ plays or not.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I bet more fans want JJ to play than whoever we draft, thats why there are JJ chants at every home game. If you want fewer 1s and 2s having career nights then you have a problem with evans and bogans.

I will bet you your JJ fandom that there will be more cheer's and chants for whoever we draft if he translates into more wins for the team. People love JJ but they love winning more.

I'm not satisfied with Bogans or Evans either, I want an upgrade, I want the team to get better.