Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

POST GAME REACTION THREAD***Magic vs Sixers

quote:
Originally posted by Detroit Magic:

I watched almost all Magic games this season and this is the first time I am completely satisfied how Dwight played. Everything was perfect: free throws, rebounds, passing, etc.. If he played 70% like today Orlando would be within first four

I agree that Dwight had a good game! But he still had 5 turnovers. I'm not completely satisfied how he played. He made some bad decisions when he was double teamed. You can't do that in the playoffs.

Great game, I had to listen to it. I honestly think the Magic can make some noise in the playoffs no matter who they play.. I'd love for the nets to lose 2 out of the next 3 though, that'll give a chance at Chicago/Cleveland where our chances are much better..

but if it must be Detroit, so be it.

Nesssssssssssss

Wow, I knew I registered, but it looks like I registered exactly one year ago to this day, now is that crazy or is that crazy?

crap - i have to do my taxes yet..

nessss

quote:
Originally posted by Nessloch:

Wow, I knew I registered, but it looks like I registered exactly one year ago to this day, now is that crazy or is that crazy?

nessss

lol..so you registered april 14 2006, posted one comment. waited exactly a year, and posted another comment. i guess we should expect another comment out of you next year?

lol

quote:
Originally posted by morlegend:

quote:
Originally posted by Nessloch:

nessss

lol..so you registered april 14 2006, posted one comment. waited exactly a year, and posted another comment. i guess we should expect another comment out of you next year?

lol

He posted 2 comments icon_smile.gif today (both above). Which means it took him a year to make 2 comments.

Welcome to the boards. Voice your opinion more often. After a frustrating game it really helps. Thats why there aren't many comments on this game, since it was mostly going our way the entire game.

Darko shot three from outside and made the first two. Did anyone see who he was pointing at after one of them? I didn't actually see it and I watched the game without taping it, so I can't go back and look.

I believe someone thought he pointed at Hill to thank him for allowing him to shoot them.

If BHill isn't allowing those 20 foot shots, then Darko should say screw it and shoot them anyway if he's open and its in the flow of the offense.

What team in today's NBA can stop a big guy that can do that consistently?

Darkos last shot was almost from the 3 point land he almost made it too. Im glad too Dwight and Darko are finally shooting some jumpers. Dwights Bank shot was sweet and Darkos long jumpers were nice to finally see them again... Great to see them play THEIR Game.

Very nice game. The big men played great, but so did the guards as well. Just a very nice win, indeed. Let's just beat Boston tomorrow and root for NJ. Detroit, here we come!

quote:
Originally posted by Magic31:

quote:
Originally posted by Detroit Magic:

I watched almost all Magic games this season and this is the first time I am completely satisfied how Dwight played. Everything was perfect: free throws, rebounds, passing, etc.. If he played 70% like today Orlando would be within first four